• Scarecrow x Reader •

Summary/Plot; You and Jonathan carve pumpkins.

Warnings; Grammar mistakes, probably ooc Jonathan, it's short but sweet.

Requested by; Alfiezesteria666

Sorry this took so long, anyway please enjoy :)

• • •

• • •

" This seemed a lot easier then I thought.. " You whined, a small paring knife resting in your hand as you judged the almost embarrassing mess of a pumpkin carving.

" What where you trying to do ? " Jonathan questioned. Not looking up from his pumpkin, until Nightmare started pecking at it, trying to break and eat a piece. Sighing softly, he shooed away the raven " Go on. "

Nightmare-- who successfully managed to get a small piece of Jonathan's pumpkin, held it in-between his beak flew into the other room. Enjoying the stolen snack.

" Sorry about that. Now as I was saying, what where you trying to do ? " He repeated looking over at you.

" I was trying to carve you...er, I mean, Scarecrow. " Smiling nervously as you turned the pumpkin until it faced him.

Carved into it, was a messy sketch- if you can even call it that of Jonathan's villainous counterpart, The Scarecrow. However, this had been your first time using a carving knife. So, half of the cuts on it were to small, to thick, barely visible or uneven.

Jonathan let out a small chuckle as he observed the pumpkin, " It looks nice. "

"  Are you saying that just to make me feeling better or-? " You asked teasingly.

" I'm being serious, it looks wonderful. A lot better then mine. " He replied with a soft smile.

You rolled your eyes playfully, " Alright. " Pulling the pumpkin back to you, continuing to work on it.