2

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Charles Leclerc

Ellie's sudden arrival quickly changed everything. I was stirred up again by the many emotions that had flowed away. Our sudden breakup. All.

I woke up at 7 in the morning and heard the water running in the room next to me. Ellie also got up early because she showered for about 20 minutes. I went out to the kitchen and checked the new messages on my laptop with a protein drink. There were many letters waiting. It's the end of January and there's a break in F1. During this time, I should always promote many sponsorship products...

Ellie stepped out of the bath. She tried to walk softly, but when she saw me behind the kitchen table, she stopped. I kept looking at her body. Her thin legs were covered in goosebumps. Her body was covered with my towel and her hair was wet. Her lips glowed red in the morning sunlight.

- Good morning - I greeted her and started staring at the screen again

- Hi - she said softly and hurried to her room.

After checking my e-mails, I went to my room when the doorbell rang. I opened the door with a sleepy head, and Pierre was standing in front of me. The boy was my best friend, so without a doubt he immediately entered the house, shook my hand and sat down at my table.

- Good morning to you too  Pierre - I said, running my hair through my hair sleepily

- Are you still in your pajamas? I thought we were going golfing -  he said, looking at his watch. It was half past eight. That's when Ellie came out the door. Her hair was already dry and her bright lips glowed red.

- Are you together again?
- Pierre asked

- NOO!!! - Ellie and I sais at the same time

- I was confused

- She will only live with me until she finds an apartment for herself. Ellie's mom asked for this -  I said and closed the topic with that.

- Then I'll go too - she said softly and put on her shoes.

- Take one of the keys - I said, trying to force a smile on my face

- Okay - she said shyly, then grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

- Are you completely stupid? - Pierre asked with a laugh

- Why? I know what I'm doing is crazy - I said and closed the door behind me.

So Pierre and I went to play golf at the nearby club where everyone already knew us well. Andrew and Alex, who was also a pilot, were already waiting for us there. The typical boy topics were discussed and I finally managed to embarrass Pierre. Because a girl is bidding for my boyfriend's hand, but he is quite demanding.

- It would be better if you didn't complain either -  said Pierre -
- Guys, what do you think about someone living with their ex?

- So bulshit...- said Alex

- But, I can assure you.. - laughed my friend

- You'd better shut up  Pierre, - I said and shoved him to the side

- So...Charles took Ellie in - Pierre said. I could have followed the boy at this moment.

- I don't feel anything for that girl. I'm just doing her a favor. And to her mother.

- Come on Charles... -  now Andrew was laughing too. Great. The only thing I missed was everyone laughing at me. I hope Ellie's day is going much better.

...

In the afternoon, Ellie was already waiting for us in the kitchen. She was just baking something in the oven when Pierre and I entered the apartment door.

- Wow! How good the food smells - Pierre said and looked at me questioningly

- Hey guys! - Ellie said
- I hope you don't mind Charles, that I use your oven

- Charles hasn't used it for a thousand years anyway, so no problem little girl -  Pierre said, and sat down at the table in a disgusting way
Why do I have such a stupid friend?

- It's okay, Ellie. I'm glad you're using it -  said and headed for my room

- Charles! - Ellie ran after me

- Yepp?! - I turned to the girl

- Thank you for not hating me. I promise I won't be here in 2 weeks - she said and smiled. 2 weeks. I have 2 more weeks to enjoy Ellie being mine again. I can enjoy your wonderful company again. Arriving in my room, I sat down on my bed and opened my mother's message on my phone

Mom:  Don't be angry with me! I know you hate me now

...Yes, Mom. I hate you. But not because you brought Ellie here. Because of the way she made me feel.

And I was right. Ellie baked sweet potatoes and salmon on the side. Pierre smiled and laughed while talking to the girl while things were swirling inside me.

The dinner was very delicious. I would help you pack, but I have to go on a date, said the boy and extended his hand to me. We shook hands and I walked out the door

- You're an asshole - I said and shoved the boy aside

- I know, but please don't mess things up with her, she's such a good-hearted girl.

- She was just good-natured. I can't even look at her.

- Two weeks dude and you'll have your old life back. Only two weeks.

That's okay too. Returning to the kitchen, I felt a little tension, so I thought I'd try to be more humane with Ellie. After all, it's really not her fault

- And is there anyone you already know at university?

- There is only one boy who spoke to me. His name is Marco

- Then you already know him -  I said and forced a weak smile on my face. Can't get over this girl, please Ellie don't be so nice

- I'll pack after dinner. I don't want to stay awake for a long time, I don't want to disturb your evening routine - she said and started loading the dishwasher

- I'll help you - I reached for the plate, and our hands met. Suddenly we caught our hands and the plate landed on the floor. The shards flew apart.

It won't work....I won't survive these few weeks....

- I'll get the vacuum cleaner -  I announced and left the confused girl.

...

______________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4