Chapter Seventeen. Saving All My Summers

// A little less seriousness in this one, so you can relax, tomorrow's another day!

I actually spell checked this one (sort of) and if there are weird things it is probably just my brain mixing up Spanish and English sentence structure and German spelling (A COMBO!)

I'll say it now: THANKS FOR READING, VOTING AND LEAVING A COMMENT! //

Bill felt awake; he recognized something over him but didn't pay attention to it as his mind started processing the events from last night. He felt as if someone was playing with his fingers. He opened his eyes and looked down to find Izzy's fingers running softly over the tattoo in his hand as his other arm was wrapped around her shoulders. He turned his palm up and grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice coming out husky.

Izzy looked up at him and smiled, giving a soft "good morning" and squeezing his hand gently.

"You got more tattoes." She stated.

"Well, I like ink!" Bill said before running his other hand along her bare shoulder and finding a little pale scar near her neck. "Can I ask you about that Parker boy?" She held on to the bed sheets and sat up next on the end of the bed with her knees to her chest.

"I broke up with him." She said. "He gets along with dad way too well..." Bill immediately missed her hand on his, he sat up too, looking at her back, there were little white scars here and there and some small brown moles right under her shoulder.

"His loss, my gain." Bill joked as he got close to her and ran a hand across her back, making her head turn to the side looking for him. He pressed a soft kiss on her shoulder and leaned his cheek on it. "There are still some things here..." His finger touched her temple and she smiled as he finished his sentence, "that I can't understand."

"Anyway, I need to borrow something from Gi, why don't you try to look decent for breakfast?"

"Are you inviting me to stay for breakfast?" Bill's eyes narrowed as he playfully asked. Izzy chuckled and nodded. "Sorry, what?" Bill wasn't going to stop until he heard her say it; this was something entirely new.

"Bill, would you like to stay for breakfast?" She caught on him easily.

"I should really give it a thought..." Bill said as he pressed a couple more kisses on her shoulder and neck. "I mean it's really nice in here."

"Bill, I'm not retarded. You don't have a condom and I need to borrow pill from Gi so we won't end up in 21 and pregnant." Bill grunted but that was correct and she had a point.

"You win this time." He let go of her so he'd find his clothes.

"Here's the deal; you have to wear at least your jeans, maybe if you're on a hurry to get back home put your shirt on, Gi's boyfriend Alex never wears a shirt during breakfast though." 

"How uncomfortable does that make you?" Bill wondered out loud.

"Very." She said as she put on her pyjamas over her fresh underwear. "And don't tell anything to Gi, she's gonna have a blast with this..." Izzy stepped out of her room and walked barefoot into her cousin's room, the bed sheets were on the floor as usual but she reached into her nightstand and looked around getting one single pill out before stepping out and going into the kitchen where, surprisingly, she found Gi and Alex sitting down with pancakes on their plates.

"Good morning!" She said. "I thought you wouldn't sleep here last night..." She said pointing at her pyjamas. "I would have tried to give you a heads up."