Chapter 1: Suspicion Built From Lies

It was a normal day. Just like any other day.

Everyone was enjoying themselves with some crossfire.

With Kamon being in charge of Crestland, everything went back to where it was supposed to be.

At least, most of it.

It was gradual, so it might not be that noticeable.

But Kamon wasn't an idiot (though he might've been more of an airhead than an idiot, according to Aona), he knew something was up.

Of course, it wasn't right away. It took him a good amount of 3 months for him to find out.

And in all honesty, it wasn't something big either. It's not even related to B-Daman.

It's more like a friendship situation.

Kamon has been friends with everyone for over a year now, so he had a pretty good observation on their personality and whatnot.

One of his friends seems to try to hide from the view.

His close friend, the East area B-Master, the overall Crossfire champion, Riki Ryugasaki, seemed to be more quiet than usual. And he was one of the chatter bugs in the B-Master group before Kamon himself.

He gotta admit, he gotta give the bluenette some respect for blending himself in very well, and it took him a good amount of time to figure out the weird feeling he's been having for the whole 3 months.

Riki has been isolating himself lately. He grew quiet, rarely talked to anybody, and always looked like he's on his own world, while never payed attention to anything else but himself.

Not to mention, became frequently absent for training.

The one who likes to find mysteries, became a mystery himself.

Kamon wanted to talk to the bluenette, he really wanted to. But he always keeps forgetting that being the Grand B-Master, isn't exactly a walk-in-the-park work. Not to mention, he also is still helping Aona out in the restaurant.

Until one day, he had no other choice, but to ask for help.

AONA Restaurant...

Bakuga: So... You want us to go and talk to Riki?

Kamon: I know it's a ridiculous request. But I can't seem to find the right time to even talk to him anymore, we barely talk nowadays. When I do have even a tiny bit of free time, his phone somehow is out of reach, and when he is around, I couldn't even talk to him

Jenta: Not even texts?

Kamon: Not even texts

Bakuga: Rough

Kamon: That's basically it, man

Raydra: Doesn't Garuburn talk to Dracyan at least?

Garuburn: No. He's always in Riki's reach, and like Kamon said, he wasn't even able to approach him, meaning I can't even talk to him even if I wanted to

Tankshell: So this means we have to talk to Dracyan too?

Garuburn: Guess so

Jenta: Alright! We'll try to find him. Where does he live anyways?

Kamon: He lives in a house in the suburbs of the East area. The suburbs didn't really have many people residing there, and his house was on the far back, and kinda big. Garden and everything

Tankshell: Why does he need a big space for? It's not like he lives with his family anymore since he moved to Crestland

Garuburn: Maybe so, but his extended family besides his mother still visits often, and the house was built by one of his relatives. His family is very wealthy, by the way