Mall

You ever get so caught up in school that you sometimes forget or don't have anytime to update your story?No?Ok.

"Eliza!Your friends are here to see you!"

Eliza looks up from her homework.She gets up and walks to the front of the zombies den.

Willa, Addison, and Bree were standing there with her mother.

"Hey guys.What are you doing here?"She asks.

"Well, we've been thinking about since you spent most of your life of in the lab,"She hates thinking about how much she missed on because of the lab.

"We want to take you shopping."Addison finishes.Eliza looks at her mother.

"Can I, mom?"Her mother thinks for a second.

"Sure."Eliza hugs her mom.

"We'll have her home by 7."Bree assures her mom.

At The Mall

Eliza looked around the mall.

So many shops!

She is so excited to see what they can buy.Addison noticed her gaze and nudges her.

"Which one do you want to go in first?"She asks.Eliza thinks for a moment before Willa jumps up.

"There's a new shop for wolfs!Maybe you guys should have a taste of wolf style."Everyone agrees, Addison takes Eliza's hand, and runs to the store.

They look around as Willa smirks.The colors were mostly purple, orange, black, and some yellow.

Eliza spies a outfit.She walks up to it and touches the fabric.

So soft.

Willa walks up to her.

"I see you found something.Want to try it on?"Eliza nods and Willa leads her to the changing room.

The three girls wait as Eliza puts on the outfit.She opens the curtains and stands awkwardly as the girls look at her.Here is what she is wearing:

Here is what she is wearing:

"Woah

"Woah..."Bree murmured.Eliza smiles, awkwardly.

"Dang, Z.You look good."

"Thanks."

Eliza takes off the outfit and they pay for it.The cashier gave a nasty look at Eliza, though.She just ignored it.

While walking out, Addison spies a food court.

"Hey, Eliza.Ever try nachos?"

Eliza takes another bites of her chip, humming.

"Good, right?"She asks.Eliza nods.

"Thanks for taking me her guys."Eliza thanks them.They nod.

"It's no problem."

Gonna make it short because I only planned the first part 🤣.