Chapter 12 : He's mine?

Start from the beginning

Eventually all prejudices Jongho held went away for he was there for a reason. It wasn't a secret that he was sent to a new school regardless of his family's inner agendas where he had to deal with being a son of a conglomerate. 

His thoughts were disrupted when Haruto tapped his shoulders, asking if he was alright. 

"You seem out of it Jongho, is something up?", worriedly asked Haruto, boring his eyes into him. 

It took a millisecond for Jongho to feel hot, unhesitatingly fanning himself aggressively. Haruto became bewildered by his behavior, coming up with a way to alleviate the distressed Jongho.

"Why don't we grab coffee around the corner?, this gallery has an artisan café, how does that sound Jongho? You up for it?", gently asked Haruto earnestly glancing at him.

"Sure", hurriedly replied Jongho, going along with him.

Engrossed with their world, Hyunjin constantly laughed at Junkyu's odd antics. Apparently, the two were endlessly admiring amazing pieces inside the gallery, heedlessly overlooking that Haruto and Jongho should've gone with them.

Hyunjin sensing his cousin's absence, his eyes traveled through the whole area, contemplating where Jongho went. Admittedly he appreciated how Junkyu was friendly to him, however, his innermost sentiments skyrocketed dramatically. As much as he knew that Junkyu was Haruto's boyfriend, fiancé to be exact, it did pain him a little. Mustering his courage in fear of regretting shortly, Hyunjin calmly inhales.

"Sunbae, you alright?", Junkyu nudged him, since his mouth was abruptly shut after a while, from afar someone familiar came into the scene, widening his eyes. Junkyu straightaway pulled Hyunjin along, squeezing themselves into a blindspot apart from everyone else. 

Close

A few inches from each other, reluctantly facing elsewhere, Hyunjin pursed his lips, closing his eyes to collect himself from bursting in any minute because of Junkyu. Uneven breaths came out from his mouth, gripping the hem of his shirt whilst the latter remained stood, observing the view, pressing his body against Hyunjin's. Junkyu had no clue how devious it was for Hyunjin to endure himself.

"Okay the cost is clear sunbae, I'm sorry. It's just that girl was Arin and she hates me with her life, I want to refrain from crossing paths with her", explained Junkyu, in Hyunjin's perspective, he didn't want to further question the strange validation the latter proved.

"Speaking of that, may I excuse myself? I have to make a quick call and ask Jongho's whereabouts, we kinda lost them along the way. Meanwhile, you can get drinks in the artisan café here, they have good chocolate-based drinks, you aren't fond of coffee right?", Hyunjin pats Junkyu's back.

"Okay sunbae, I'll wait for you there", Junkyu mumbled, carefully checking whether the coast was clear and there wasn't any sight of Haruto's father. 

Reaching the aesthetically pleasing café, Junkyu catches Haruto laughing with Jongho, cozily having drinks together. 

"Tsssk..the nerve of him to casually savor Jongho's presence when they met not long ago, what a flirt", yammered Junkyu, gritting his teeth.