It was diced grill fish. Cubed onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, different sauces and salsa and green jalapeños.

"Everything." I tell him and he nods.

I took up one of the oysters and sprinkled a little of the lemon on it. Opening wide, I threw in back in my mouth and swallowed.

"That had a buttery taste to it." I tell Dan.

"Yeah, it's butter herb roasted." He responds finishing up the third taco and I nod.

We tried oysters in Dubai and had quite a bit of fun when they took effect.

He smirks at me just before swiping the second oyster off my plate and eating it.

"You know the effect these have on you?" He asks and I smiled.

I got really freaky after trying the oysters.

"You know too that's why it's on the menu."
I responded.

I moved to take up one of the tacos and Dan slapped my hand.

"No, eat that first." He says pointing to the shrimp skewers.

Yeah, he definitely has a plan.

I bit into one of the shrimps and my tastebud exploded with the flavor.

I looked at Dan with my eyebrows raised and he runs his finger across his lips.

"They were marinated in Hennessy." He tells me with a mischievous grin

"Everything?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Eat up..."

I ate the rum soaked skewers slowly as Dan observed me from his seat. It was a subtle taste but I knew that I couldn't under estimate their effects.

Silent but deadly.

Not long after we both feasted on the tasty fish tacos as I queried about the crew.

"Where is Raj and the girl?" I say, taking a big bite.

"Gone to bed. We are staying here for the night, then we head back to shore tomorrow." Dan tells me as he finishes his food.

"We are sleeping here?" I asked finding the whole thing scary.

"Yes."

"Aren't there sharks?" I asked.

Mi nuh know for sure but I'm positive there are sharks in Jamaican waters.

"I'll fight them off if they come close to you." He says and we both stared at each other before laughing.

Him can say some corny shit sometimes.

"This is crazy Dan. We are on a freaking yacht. A nuh you own it?" I asked him suddenly.

He shook his head no.

"Nah, rent mi rent it for the night. Yuh think I should buy one?" He asked looking serious.

I rolled my eyes. Him love spend unnecessarily.

"No. Plus you don't have any time to be on a boat all the while. Remember this year is a big year for you." I tell him and his mood shifted.

"Mi nuh waah go back Shanique." He says putting his hands over his eyes.

I felt bad for him. We have been doing great with our own personal business but Dan always knew that his freedom was limited.

He was the owner of Cryptic but he is the heir of TD Grant Ltd.

It was his birthright and his dad made sure that he would be the one to ascend the throne.

He had to go back.

Meeting with Greg last week was an eye opener. These rich people don't leave anything up to chances and Anderson was in uncertain terms, stuck.

Additionally, I've learnt that my husband has been transferring his properties to my name. Cryptic Jamaica, Crytpic London, Quik Ship, Better Loans, a small loans agency in Montego Bay that I had no knowledge of and Vacay Your Way a travel agency and Villa rental business that I'm all the Director of.

Anderson sneaky as fuck and apparently there was a method to his madness.

With me now owning all of these businesses and properties, his only assets and income would be coming directly from TD Grant. He owns nothing.

I wanted smack the fuck out of him when Creg explained all of this to me and he just sat there quietly not saying anything.

Greg had to explain that TD Grant was tied directly to the family's assets so Anderson couldn't legally transfer it to me. But as a precautionary, if something should happen to Anderson and the family should claim anything, they couldn't make the argument that what I was in possession of was directly linked to profits from TD Grants sales.

In other words, if shit hit the fan, they could only claim assets and monies directly linked to the company and nothing else.

This man made me in charge of his entire life's fortune.

I had to sign the contract for some of the properties as well as the accounts. I just signed without looking at the figures due to how scared I was.

When we left his lawyer's office he took me to get ice cream at Devon house and we just sat on the lawn eating our ice creams in silence.

This was our first time addressing it since then.

"You have another 7 months to get used to the idea. Plus I'm always by your side ready to do whatever I need to do to make sure you win." I tell him

"Like when we were just launching Cryptic?" He asked and I chuckle remembering those days in his office.

"Yeah, just that now I have an office for myself." I tell him and he smiled.

"You have two offices." He says and I smiled.

I'm international baby.