Tug of War (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Aadyshri closed her eyes and exhaled sharply to calm herself. She haven't met Guru Kashyap. He wasn't here to help her but she wasn't upset. Once he himself taught her "Yaad Rakhna Aadyshri tumhare Jiwan ke hr pariksha me mai tumhare sath nhi rhunga. Ese samay me tumhe khud akele ladna hoga. Halato ko shi se samajh ke aur apne buddhi ka upyog krke tumhe hi us muskil se bahr niklna hoga. Mujhe wiswas hai tum pr"

She reminded these words of him and it gave her morale. She can do it. It didn't took long when she heard his footsteps. His footsteps were approaching towards the room. She gathered her willpower.

Maharaja Vishal entered in the room and closed the door hurriedly. He turned to stare at the alluring beauty in front of him. His feast was extremely looking ravishing. Decked in a royal blue saree and beautiful saree. There she was smiling forcefully.

His lusty eyes darkened and he inched towards her. She bowed her head. He kept his hands on her shoulder and started massaging it sensuously. This was worst. The feeling was the worst thing happened to her. It was uncomfortable. His lusty gaze,his filthy touch and the environment. Everything seemed disgusting to her. She wanted to run from here as soon as possible. But she had to stay. Stay here for her plan.

Thus, she held his hand and took him towards the couch. She made him sit and smiled profusely towards him. She inched towards the liquor kept there on the table. Vishal was observing her actions keenly and smiling intently.

She poured that liquor in a glass and glanced towards him for a second. Keeping the jug at it's place she inched towards him and forwarded the glass to him. He smirked and pulled her towards him. She landed on his lap directly.

No.Plz Aadyshri, you can do this. You just have to go through your plan. Just bear it for some minutes. She was feeling disgusted. Goosebumps were arising on her body due to fear. It was overpowering on her mind. She controlled herself somehow and while smiling forcefully forwarded the glass towards him.

He took it and replied hoarsely "Aaj iski kya Jrurat hai. Aaj to tum hi kafi ho mere liye". Those filthy eyes were horrifying for her. She nodded nervously and replied calmly "Fir bhi. Mere khatir pi lijiye". He smirked and gulped the wine in one go.

"Lo kar diya tumhare liye. Ab shayd tumhe bhi mere liye kuch krna hoga" he smirked and rubbed his thumb on her cheeks. She smiled forcefully with shut eyes and took him towards the bed.

And that was it. He started he started his little ministrations on that girl who was standing in front of him and soon his ministrations turned into filthy and monstrous moves on her which was full of lust and pleasure.

"Kuch pta lga us ka?" Sriansh and Pahal heard the voice of Shubhom entering in the dark room.
"Nhi. Lekin hm pta lga rhe hai" replied one of the soldier. "Are to jaldi pta lgao na. Ye kam mujhe kl tk kaise bhi khtm krna hai" shouted Shubhom in irritation.
The soldiers nodded and left in haste.

Shubhom eyed towards Sriansh and Pahal. Smirking he inched towards them and said "Lgta hai kosis kar kar ke thk chuke ho tum dono. Koi baat nhi tumhari Mehnat brbad nhi jayegi. Hm tumhe jald hi swarg phuncha denge".

Sriansh greeted his teeth when Shubhom inched towards him dangerously close. Their faces were inch apart when Shubhom hushed "Fir wha jake krte rhna apna ye nritya. Bs tumhare ek sathi ka pta lgana baki hai. Kyuki wo Aalekhya to Mahal me hi hogi" and with a playful smirk he added "Mje le rhi hogi Maharaja ke sath unke ka...".

But before he could go further Sriansh smashed his forehead on his nose hardly. His rage had already reached it's peak. How dare he say such filthy things about her? How? His blood was boiling in rage and anger.

Shubhom taken aback and groaned in pain when Sriansh did this. His nostril was bleeding. But before he could register anything, Sriansh bend his head forward on the chair and stood on his foot along with the chair stuck on his back due to rope. He jumped backward on the floor harshly due to which the chair broke while making a crack sound. Now it became very easy for him to free himself from the rope and the broken chair. (If anyone has watched Avengers, Natasha's part then he/she will get this trick of freeing himself/herself from roped chair).

He freed himself from the chair and moved towards Pahal when Shubhom pointed his sword to his neck. While wiping is blood he warned"Ruk jaao wrna agle pal hi tumhara gla tumhare dhad se alg ho chuka hoga" .

Sriansh stopped and moved backward. "Tum to ek ladki ho? Fir tumne ye sb kaise kia? Haa? " asked Shubhom in surprise. But before Sriansh could reply anything someone  smashed Shubhom from behind and he groaned in pain, resulting in falling of the sword from his hands. He fainted there itself on the floor.

Sriansh moved further and witnessed Guru Kashyap. "Guru Kashyap" Pahal whispered in happiness.

"Aap yha kaise aur ab tk ap kha the?"asked Sriansh who was still in surprise. Guru Kashyap smirked and said "Bs yojna ko aur bdhane gya tha. Mujhe lga tha ki esa bhi ho skta hai ki ye log hme Vijaypur na le ja ke maar bhi to skte hai. Isiliye is samasya la smadhan dhundhne gya tha. Aur smadhan le kr bhi aaya hu".

"Kaisa smadhan?"asked Pahal. Kashyap called his friends. And in some minutes they all gathered there. "Hmne yha ke sare logo ko pakad liya hai aur Vijaypur me jane ka mul mantra bhi le aaya hu." smirked Kashyap.
"Kaisa mul mantra" asked Pahal, confused.
"Shraddha. Is Shubhomn ki bahan. Whi iski kamzori hai aur ab whi hmari madad kregi." replied Kashyap and explained his plan to them.

After a couple of minutes Shubhom gained his consciousness. "Aaahhh" he groaned and tried to wake up. After opening his eyes, he found Kashyap, Sriansh and Pahal staring at him.

But the most surprising thing he witnessed that his sister Shraddha along with them. "Shraddha, tum yha inke sath kya kr rhi ho? Aur mere aadmi kha hai? Ye ho kya rha hai?" He asked being confused.

"Ab tum whi kroge jo hm khenge. Warna tumhari bahen gyi kaam se " frightened Kashyap. "Matlab kya h tumhara?" Asked Shubhom,terrified and confused.

And that was when Sriansh removed his wig and pallu and replied in his real voice  sarcastically "Sach. Kya hai ye sach?Sachai aksr nirasa janak hoti hai. Hm kisi aur chiz ki apekcha(expect) krte hai par hme milta kuch aur hi hai . Kaisa lga ?".
He winked at him while Pahal smiled to see his friend who has pasted the same dialogue to the person who has casted those lines to them.