The scenic ballerinas

According to the plan, the next day a rumor was spread all over the state that the world's most beautiful ballerinas/nautch had arrived in Misanagar. In no time, this thing became a matter of discussion among the people.

And at the same time all four of them entered in the kingdom in disguise. All eyes were on them.
"Are bhayi, lgta hai yhi wo dono nartkiya hai " whispered one man to another one. "Sachme dekhne me to bdi sundr hai dono" exclaimed the other one. Then the first one nodded and replied "Shi kh rhe ho. Hm to dhanya ho gye ki esi khubsurat nartkiya hmare rajya me aayi hai".

And just like that people started discussing about them after seeing them. And it did not took long for this news to reach the ears of the Maharaja Vishal. "Hmare Mahal me bulao un logo ko. Aakhir hm bhi to dekhe ki kya jadu hai unme" ordered Maharaja Vishal.

Here,on the another side the four were roaming in the streets of Misanagar. "Ye sb ese kyu ghur rhe hai? Bhut ajib lg rha hai" said Sriansh with hesitation and uplifting his pallu more over his chest. "Shant rho aur bs chlte rho. Wo log kbhi bhi hme bulane aate hi honge" warned Kashyap. They were roaming when a strict voice dragged their voice towards itself "Aayeee, suno. Idhr aao". They turned back to only find some soldiers along with their horses, standing there.

Kashyap signed his group and they all approached towards the soldiers and asked "Haan ji. Aapne hme bulaya?". "Maharaja Vishal ka aadesh hai ki tumhe jald se jald Mahal me laya jaye. Tum sbhi ko hmare sath chlna hoga. Abhi" informed a soldier strictly. Kashyap looked towards his group and passed a smirk towards them and again while bowing towards the soldiers he said "Ab agr Maharaja ka aadesh hai to hme chlna hi pdega".

In a no time they all reached in the fort of Misanagar.
The fort there was very huge and grand. Different types of paintings were made from gold on the walls, many grand creations were made.There was a velvet-like carpet which extended further into the palace. There were many flower decorations, there was a gold throne, the servants were engaged in the service of everyone.

There was more than one royal and luxurious treasure, pets, decorations and weapons

It was indeed a very luxurious and rich fort.

As soon as they entered there, Sriansh  and Pahal started adoring at the whole palace very carefully. They felt as if they had come to heaven. They got fascinated to see such a beautiful decoration. "Are mahal hai ki swarg hai? Kitna bda aur aalishan hai ye sb kuch" murmured Pahal to Sriansh in daze. "Shi kh rha h yaar. Ye to Kstijgadh se bhi bhut bda hai" agreed Sriansh,who was walking with Pahal.

Maharaja Vishal noticed them. His soldiers were approaching towards him. While maintaining a distance they all bowed in front of him and one of the soldier informed "Maharaja, ye whi smuh(group) hai jiski chrcha(discussion) pure rajya me chl rhi hai". Maharaja Vishal showed him his hand and signed him to go and so did the soldiers.

"Hmne suna hai ki bhut acha nritya dikhati hai ye dasiya. Kaun ho tumlog aur kha se aaye ho? Bdi chrcha chl rhi hai tumlog ki" asked Maharaja. Kashyap moved ahead and started while bowing "Maharaja, hm to bs ek aam jashn wale hai. Ab log hmare bare me kya bol rhe hai hm kya jaane. Lekin haa, ye nartkiya sbse acha nritya dikhati hai. Hmara koi thikana nhi hai. Bs jhan mn chahe wha chl dete hai hm. Ek rajya se dusre rajya.".

"Hmmm. Naam kya hai tumhara?" Asked Maharaja Vishal. "Ji mai Tatya. Mai is smuh ka neta(leader) hu.". Then, Maharaja Vishal started peeping towards Kashyap's back where Pahal, Sriansh and Aadyshri were standing in their disguise. Kashyap understood and added while signing them to confront the Maharaja "Aur ye hai mera sathi Chandan" while pointing towards Pahal. "Aur ye dono nartkiya hai. Ye hai Lekhya" while pointing towards Sriansh. "Aur ye hai Aalekhya" while pointing towards Aadyshri.