Chapter 14: Nat + Karry Feels

Chapter 13

Niallers POV.

"What do you think? Rooney or Nani? But than again there's Giggsey.. And I always have Chicharitos.?" Cat asked me uncertain ,her eyebrows furrowing in frustration.

We'd been up here for 20 minutes now, picking which jersey she was going to wear. Cat was all hyped up on Monster.

"I say go with Rooney." I answered my arms crossed as I was leaning on the doorway ready to go.

"You're right .. " she replied.

I chuckled as she pulled the jersey over her long sleeve black shirt.

"It's about time." I muttered underneath my breath.

"What?" She looked up

"Nada." I replied innocently.

"Aww look at you and your Spanish. "

She said.

I blushed as we walked down the stairs.

"Are we ready to go?" Liam asked.

"Umm Zayns not feeling too good. He woke up with a runny nose and a cough." Perrie said as she walked down the stairs glumly.

"Is he alright?" Harry asked.

"Yea he's just gonna need some rest."

"Soo. . . Who's gonna go for Zayn and Perrie?" Karime asked.

"We'll go!" Eleanor said excitedly referring to Lou and herself.

Louis coming out of the bathroom and into our conversation said "Where is it that we're going?" Not bothering to pull the suspenders back up and over his shoulders.

"To the soccer game. With Niall,Liam, Dani, and Cat."

"Cool." He looked up at Cat.

"We'll someone's a United supporter!" He yelled.

"Yeaa! Do you like them?" She asked.

"Yea, but David Beckham has and always will be my favorite player." He replied.

"Louis Tomlinson, I think you and I have just officially become one step closer to friendship."

He smiled at her and they hugged.

So a slight change in plans. Zayn and Perrie are gonna stay home.

Kari and Haz are gonna go out and do there thing. Ok no, not THAT kind of thing you dirty people. Well at least I dont think they're 'active wait what the hell they're not even technically a 'thing'yet'. Any who the rest of us were heading to the stadium.

We all made our way up the stairs and into Zayns room. It was dark and smelled like Vapor Rub. Tissues were scattered everywhere.

Cat with her camera in hand and snapped a quick picture of Zayn in bed.

"Sorry mate, next time." I said as I gave Zayn a huge wet kiss on his cheek and tucking him further into his blankets.

"You're so gross! Get outta here!" He laughed weakly as he threw a worn pillow at my head and missing.

The rest of the the crew also trying to cheer him up.

I walked back down the stairs and tossed the keys to Louis.

I grabbed my hoodie and walked out the front door with the rest of them.

Cat had her cleats on and looked like she was going to be playing for united. She had a bag that was full of junk like blankets, candy, and her precious camera.