Arc 1 - Only a client? - Favourite client

Start from the beginning

That was good, his makeup was working wonders like always. He smiled and slowly crossed the room to help his client take off his jacket. He tempted by first approaching from the front but slipping behind Lan Zhan as soon as he saw him leaning forward for a kiss. It was not the time yet to let his perfect work with lipstick be ruined. It will come in handy later.

"Good evening," We Wuxian chirped in return, all too happy to have his favourite client in his room.

As he was helping Lan Zhan out of his coat, he blew air onto his neck, making sure it was the special ticklish spot he had discovered just recently. He regretted not being able to kiss the porcelain white skin, but he held himself back. This was all part of his plan.

The temptation worked wonders and Lan Zhan shuddered in anticipation. Nothing more happened though, Wei Wuxian did not touch or tease him further, which was probably driving him crazy.

Wei Wuxian smiled to himself, how easy was to read Lan Zhan when he was like this. He could not understand his complains of his colleagues about how they could not tell what he wanted at all. Lan Zhan was really the best client Wei Wuxian could ever ask for.

He stepped away, eliciting a supressed needy moan from Lan Zhan. His client was not at all happy with being left alone even for a second. Truth to be told, Wei Wuxian felt much the same. He could not explain what exactly was his relationship with Lan Zhan, but whenever he was booked by him, his heart would go on a crazy dancing and fluttering rampage in his chest.

It must have been because Lan Zhan was so good to him, always so good. Unlike many other clients, Lan Zhan had never hurt him, not in a way he had not asked for. Certain other clients did not know when to stop or did not listen to his safe word.

Well, what did he expect from a brothel situated in the richest part of the city? One could argue that since all clients were wealthy and working in famous and influential companies, they were good catches. However, Wei Wuxian had learned soon enough that the opposite was true. It was the richest and most respected ones who had the wildest and most disturbing fantasies. And who were the cruellest when it came to treating the goods they paid for.

But Lan Zhan was different. He had never been too rough with Wei Wuxian. Nor did he ever call him a slut and treated him like that. He was always respectful and kind. Something Wei Wuxian had not experienced since leaving his home without a penny to his name.

It also helped that he was something to be looked at. Wei Wuxian was now helping him to take off the rest of his clothes so he could fully admire his well-formed muscles. He wondered what kind of workout Lan Zhan was doing, his own body could never look like this.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan called his name, half desperate and half embarrassed.

They still had to work on this. Wei Wuxian loved admiring Lan Zhan's naked body but the man in question was always feeling way too self-conscious when watched so intently. It only made him so much more adorable.

"Do not worry, Lan Zhan, the fun part is about to start." Wei Wuxian reassured him. From the direction Lan Zhan's eyes were looking in, he could tell that his client could not tear them apart from his lips. He was secretly very proud of this fact, his hard work was already paying off.

Lan Zhan shuddered again and his half hard member stood proudly now. It seemed like he was looking forward to the next part very much. Just like Wei Wuxian himself. He hoped he would get to see even more of that small adorable blush on Lan Zhan's cheeks.

"Come here," he patted the low steel table he had prepared on one side of the room, the side with tiles on the floor which were not covered by a carpet as the rest of the room. Like this, they would not make so much mess and they would be able to enjoy some good time in a clean bed afterwards. Lan Zhan followed his order only too eagerly.