𝚜𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚢 | 𝟷𝟻 𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Didn't think I'd see you here, and so soon," [y/n] calls, not looking away from the bags of chips. 

Kokonoi also made no move to turn his attention onto [y/n] who stood back to back from him, "yeah, sure," he replies with a small grunt. 

"I've been thinking," [y/n] continues, shifting her gaze onto the blue-eyed stranger, "us taking down Taiju would inevitably lead to both our gangs clashing, and thus one of us loosing."

Kokonoi hummed, while [y/n] just watched the other boy's face staying in its stagnate stoic appearance. 

Finally choosing something from the racks, [y/n] turned to now see Kokonoi was facing her, "the tenth generation Black Dragons would inevitably become affiliates with Toman," she proclaims. 

"That's if you win," Kokonoi counters, cocking his head to the side. 

[y/n] grinned, "we've taken you down once before; that's enough evidence. But that's what I wasn't leading to," she states, looking in between the two boys in front of her, before settling back with a staring match with Kokonoi, "it'd be good already being friends with your soon to be affiliate?"

Kokonoi scoffed, "you think too highly of yourself," he affronts. 

"I don't see any negatives being friends," [y/n] shrugs, moving towards the counter to pay. 

Although Kokonoi seemed to be unimpressed, he instead decided to follow her as she threw cash towards the worker and shove the treat into the pocket inside her jacket before walking towards the exit, with Kokonoi's company silently staying beside him. 

"Perhaps," Kokonoi agrees, tone conducting [y/n] to believe he was taking her offer into consideration. 

Stepping in front of the automatic doors, they slid open to allow a cool breeze to overcome [y/n], causing her to wrap herself further into her Toman jacket. 

Scanning the side walk, she realised [b/n] wasn't where she left him, noticing a group of four boys across the street. Yelling chorused, and it appeared to [y/n] that they were kicking something on the floor. 

The moment she caught the head of [h/c] hair on the floor, she broke out into a sprint, not caring to look both ways to see if a car was incoming. 

"Oi! You fuckers better stop!" [y/n] exclaims, picking up a chunk of loose concrete from the curb of the street, aiming it at the closest boy.