Ella got to work at 7pm and had been at work for four hours now.

From stocking shelves, tagging items, etc.. oh and being annoyed by clearance. She was tired so she sat behind the counter and waited for her shift to be over in 24 minutes.

She looked around the room, soon making eye contact with Clearance, who was coming out the back room.

"I see your shifts almost done. I can walk you home after, or maybe you can just come spend some time at my crib" He said smirking, showing his false grillz.

"Ill pass Clearance".
Clearance banged his fist on the counter.
"Why you always acting too good for me Ella ?? I been trynna bag you since th—
The conversation was then interrupted by the stores bell going off.

Turning her head the other way, now in this belief, Ella was making eye contact with the  brown eyed, dread head,
tall figure from yesterday.

She was shocked. She never thought she'd actually seeing this rich man again. What is he doing standing in her work place ??

"Holy Shit!!"
"YOU'RE KING VON"
Clearance said in excitement.

"I'm a huge fan bro, I love your music, been listening to—

"Yeah whatever nigga" Von cut him off as he approached the counter, now faced with Ella who is still shocked. 

"Yo shordy—you think you can help me out" ? He asked.

"Uh yeah..um this is my job so yea" she said with a sigh stutter.

She got up from the seat and walked around from the counter as Von looked her up and down.
Not taking his eyes off her once.

"Um.. so what did you need help finding"..

"I need  for some ropes, like cords and shit, and y'all got any whips ?"

"Um cords—and whip—

"YEA WE GOT IT" clearance shouted from behind.

"I wasn't asking yo fat head ass folks"— Von said making Ella chuckle.

"Um okay follow me". She said with a small smile on her face.

Von purposely bumped into clearance who was now mean mugging him, while following Ella to isle 13.

Ella stopped in the middle, in front of the ropes on the top shelves and attempted to get it, standing on her tippy toes.

While Von stood behind her, again taking in the view.

"Damn" he mumbled as he bit his lower lip.

"Huh"? She asked

"Nun. Lemme get it ma— yo short ass takin' too long" he replied.

She stepped to the side and he grabbed 3 packs of rope.

"I don't think we have any um.. whips" Ella explained.

"What about some canes, like sticks" ? Von asked.

Ella was now wondering why he needed all this stuff. Something was sketchy to her but she just decided to mind her business.

"Yea um okay". She said as she led him to aisle number 7".

Von picked up 2 metal sticks, one red, one black, and carried it back to the front.
As Ella led the way, watching her ass move from side to side as she walked.

They reached the counter and she began to check out his items .

"Okay so your total is $37.42" she said bagging the items.

Von reached in his pocket grabbing out a stack of money and flipping through it.
Ella slightly laughed  seeing how extra he is.

"Sum funny ?" He asked while handing her 3 hundred dollars bills"

"No not at all—and this is too much"

"Keep the change ma"

"Okay Thank you Mr.King Von" she replied gracefully, handing him the bag".

"Call me Von lil ma, but aye—what time you get off from hea?"

"Um actually In 5 minutes, why?"

"Shidd—I ca wait , you needa ride home"?

Wow. King Von was really in front of her face, offering her a ride home but then again, he is still a stranger.

"No thank you. — I take the bus".

Von wasn't the type to take no for an answer. It was his way or the highway.

"Look shordy it's late, I ca get chu home faster. Ain't shit to it". He was eager to get her alone with him.

What's the worst that can happen she thought ? It is a free ride home.

"Okay then sure. Lemme go clock out"  Ella said walking from around the counter.

He stood back and waited as his eyes followed her ass to the back of the store.

Now in the back room of the store, Ella finished clocking out and collecting her things.

"What the fuck Ella, you don't even know this nigga and he giving you a ride home" ??!
Clearance said creeping behind her.

"Clearance it doesn't matter. I'm going home anyways, and it's none of your concern."

"Oh wow okay I see, you give it up easily when it's a nigga with some money" he snapped at her.

"I don't know what you're talking about nor do I have to debate with you. I don't belong to you so have a good night".
Ella replied, now annoyed— walking out of the room.

"Tuh".

————————————————————
T.Royy🤎
•1,179 words•

How y'all like this chapter?

^No frll .

LLKV🕊️💙