Nick "Blitzø" Reyes Bio

Welcome everybody to my newest Arsenal Ideas Book! This will be like my other Arsenal Ideas Book that was for deathall935, however, this will instead be for BlazeSaber00 and his upcoming "Helluva Boss: Into the Blitzo-Verse" crossover story! And this first page will be about an Alternative Version of Blitzø who has played the role of Nick Reyes from the "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" Universe!

Full Name: Nick "Blitzø" Reyes.

Alias(es): One-One, Blitzø, Blitz, (by Alternative Verosika Mayday) Captain Blitzø.

Origin of Universe: (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare).

Rank: Lieutenant Commander, (Formerly) Commander, Captain of the Retribution.

Affiliations: S.C.A.R. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) S.A.T.O. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) U.N.S.A. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare) Retribution, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare).

Nationality: American.

Birth: United States, Earth.

Gender: Male.

Height: 5' 11" (1.80 m).

Hair: Black (with some White).

Eyes: Yellow.

Race: Tan.

Looks:

(His U.N.S.A. Outfit):

(The Outfit with Desert Camo):

*(His Main Weaponry): Kendall 44 Handgun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

*(His Main Weaponry): Kendall 44 Handgun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Volk Assault Rifle, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Karma-45 Submachine Gun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). NV4 Assault Rifle, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). FHR-40 Submachine Gun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). P-LAW Launcher, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). EBR-800 Sniper Rifle, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Mauler Light Machine Gun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Reaver Shotgun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). R3K Assault Rifle, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Type-2 Assault Rifle, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Erad Submachine Gun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). KBAR-32 Assault, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). KBS Longbow Sniper Rifle, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Banshee Shotgun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). R.A.W. Light Machine Gun, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). F-SpAr Torch/Steel Dragon Payload, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare).

*(His Main Equipment): Frag Grenades, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Hacking Device, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Anti-Gravity Grenades, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Grappling Hook, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Retractable Shield, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Seeker Grenades, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). T.A.R. (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Shock Grenades, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Combat Knife, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). Foam Walls, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare). ATAD Drones, (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare).

The Captain's Log: "Lieutenant Nick Blitzø Reyes is CO of the Naval Special Operations Task Force: SCAR (Special Air Combat Recon) Team 1. This navel commando is a consummate warrior. His leadership of SCAR Team 1 has been exemplary and Admiral Raines has repeatedly recommended him for promotion. Following a field promotion, he now serves as acting Captain of the UNSA Retribution."

I hoped that all of you guys liked this first page of my newest Arsenal Ideas Book that I have just made for both BlazeSaber00 and his upcoming "Helluva Boss: Into the Blitzo-Verse" crossover story! I'll try to think of what to do for the next upcoming pages, so until then, Peace Out!!!