Killing Ruins Your Social Life, But Homeschooling Makes A Streamer

Start from the beginning

However, he wasn't there for those. He was there because the teachers would forget he was there and he could play video games there. ''Izuku. Psst,'' Izumi whispered as she nudged her brother. ''What?" Izumi opened her backpack and out came her kitten. ''Look.'' Izuku went wide-eyed and whispered, ''Why did you bring the kitten?" Izumi frowned, ''I thought you would be happy?" ''Why would I be happy?" ''Because,'' Izumi said as she reached into her backpack and pulled out Izuku's kitten from below hers. ''I brought yours too.'' Izuku looked around and grabbed his kitten and snuggled with it. ''What if we get caught?" Izumi started to sweat nervously. ''Did not think that far.'' Izuku deadpanned but he made some space in his backpack and placed his kitten inside. ''If we get in trouble it's all your fault.''

Izumi just grinned and Izuku frowned. ''I really don't want to get in trouble,'' our green-haired twin whispered as he peered into his backpack.

''Stop worrying so much. Live a little.'' Izuku scoffed. ''I'm trying thank you very much.'' Izumi lightly punched her brother's shoulder. ''Coward.'' Izuku reciprocated the action and said ''Dummy.'' The pair kept on insulting each other until they heard a voice say, ''Well if it isn't the twins.'' Izuku and Izumi turned to the person who said it and saw a short, red-eyed, spiky blond-haired kid their age, Katsuki Bakugo. ''What do you want Bakugo,'' Izuku said while glaring. Meanwhile, his sister said, ''Oh hi Kaachan.''

''Why are you hanging with a villain Izumi,'' the blond said. Izuku rolled his eyes but was secretly hurt. His sister however took it more seriously. She side hugged he brother, ''MY BROTHER ISN'T A VILLAIN! HE'S A HERO!" Bakugo scoffed, ''A hero wouldn't kill. Only villains kill.'' Izuku shrunk under the comments and tried to retreat into the corner. ''HE SAVED MY AUNTY!'' ''HE'S A VILLAIN,'' Katsuki growled out. Izumi was about to shout once again in the defense of her brother, but the teacher said, ''Both of you quiet down, class is about to start.'' Izumi and Katsuki glared at each other but reluctantly sat down.

The teacher started roll calls but eventually, she reached Izuku. She paused and said, ''Midoryia Izuku? It was your birthday this Saturday. Any news on your quirk?"

''Well that's insensitive,'' Izuku thought bitterly. However, he replied, ''Uhm. I can't, well I don't know how to activate it but the doctor says when I activate it I can enter a video game I choose.'' ''So you're basically quirkless,'' Katsuki butted in. Izuku looked around nervously and reached into his bag to pet his kitten. ''Yeah. I guess.'' The classroom was filled with laughter as all the kids stared at him.

Izuku started to pet his kitten even more while he shrunk under the humiliation.

''Alright class quiet down. No need to make fun of his disability. Midoriya Izumi? What about you?" This time it was Izumi's turn to be nervous. She muttered something unintelligible under her breath. ''Speak up Izumi.'' Izumi took a deep breath and said, ''I'm quirkless.''

The class was filled with laughter once again. ''Quiet down class.'' The teacher said while looking at Izumi with disdain.

Izumi moved slowly towards her brother to escape the looks, but people kept on shoving her. So by the end of rollcall, she and her brother were on opposite sides of the classroom and had no emotional support other than their backpack kitten.

*************************************

It was a tie for recess and the twins were being ostracized by their classmates. ''Well today could have gone better,'' Izuku whispered as he saw the class avoid him like the plague. ''No need to tell me,'' Izumi whispered back. ''So what do we do?" Izumi shrugged. ''Wait I guess. No one wants to play with us.'' ''Sandcastle then?" Izumi nodded. ''Sandcastles it is then,'' she replied to her brother's inquiry.

They walked to the sandbox, backpacks still with them seeing as they did not want to abandon their kittens. Izuku brought out his water bottle and they wet the sand and started to build sandcastles.