Good morning

*Not edited*
No warnings

Y/ns pov

"Please!!! I don't wanna fail the class." I whined. " Why can't you just ask someone that is in your class?" Alec asked, although I could barely hear him because his face was buried in his pillow. "Because, no one else is going to get up this early to take pictures with the sunset." I said sitting down on the bed. "I think your the only one who gets up this early." he said pulling the blanket up. I pulled the blanket off of him in attempt to get him up. He sighed excepting the fact that I was going to make him get up. "What do I get out of this?" "Well I mean, you get some pretty good instagram pictures. And you get to spend quality time with your best friend." I said smiling. "Who the sun? I didn't know the sun as my best friend." He said sitting up. "No you, idiot me." I said smiling. "I'll think about it." He said with a smile. "Well hurry up"

"What do you want me to wear?" he asked running his hand through is hair, to get some water out if it. "You can just wear a hoodie and jeans if you want. but darker colors only please." I said grabbing my camera and lights. "And dont you dare get your dirty shower germs near my camera." I said pushing his towel away. It was silent for a moment then he just started giggling.

"Do you want me to wait for you or just go down to the bridge?" I asked as I checked the battery on my camera. "Uh it's up to you I really care." He said trailing off looking for his hoodie. "Hey have you seen...that actually." He said pointing to the hoodie I was wearing. "Oh- uh right sorry." I said taking it off and giving it him. "Thanks." He said a but flustered. "Perfect now its awkward. great going y/n" I thought as I finished grabbing my stuff. After that I incident decided to leave. So I walked out the door and stood against the door waiting Alec. As I was waiting I was looking through some pictures I had still on my camera from the other night. They were really just random photos I took of nature and some of my friends. Then the door opened and I quickly turned off my camera. "Are you hiding something?" Alec asked jokingly. "Whatever let's just go." I said and pushed him along.

"Right here right?" Alec asked as we got to this middle of the bridge. "Umm yeah that seems about right." I said as I focused on setting up the lights and putting a color filter over the lights. "Hey what's that?" Alec asked looking at me. "Oh the color filter? It basically just tints the light a different shade so the picture can have better lighting." I said as I finished setting it up. "Ooh okay." "Yeah you ready?" I said finally looking up, noticing that Alec was smiling at me. So I smiled back. "Uh yeah I am." He said. "So how do you want me to pose?" He asked standing still. "How about this" I said as I moved the tripod. "Lean against the bridge" I began as I placed the camera on the tripod " and look towards the camera." I finished my sentence. And Alec did as told.

After we took a few more pictures with the sunrise I wanted to try something new. "Hey can we take just like two more, I wanna try something?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah of course." He said looking over at me.

After maybe 5 minutes of me adjusting my camera to the different lighting Alec walked up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. I could tell he was tired and needed sleep. "Are you sure you wanna finish taking pictures, we really can just do them later when the sun sets. I mean I dont even know why I-" Alec cut me off because I was beginning to ramble. "Hey, y/n, y/n it's fine." He said holding my face. And all I could look at were his eyes. "Are you sure, I know i got you up all early and everything." I whispered consideringhow close we were. He gently put his forhead agaisnt mine. "Y/n, I promise." He whispered back. This is when I knew what I wanted. "Why haven't I done this yet?" I asked myself, out loud. "Done what?" Alec said clearly very confused. "This." I said before I kissed him on the lips. I pulled away after a few seconds to make sure Alec was okay with it. When I opened my eyes I saw Alec with a big smile plastered across his face, which told me he was okay with it. I still wanted to ask to make sure. But before I could ask he picked me up and kissed me again. "God I've wanted to that for so long." He said as he sat me down on the wall of the bridge. "Alec, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked in a whisper. "It would be my pleasure." He responded with, followed by a kiss.