||Chapter 2||ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Bro I'm sorry for not posting, and I'm not going to be like those other author's who be like "I'm sorry for not posting I was busy with school" or other things. Ima be real I was lazy and didn't want to post anything.

Anyways enjoy

. . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . .. . . .. . . .. . . .. . . .. .  ..

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME I'M A DAMN CHILD"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N pov

'Hm maybe I should calm down and look around'
Looking around I see a small town near by. Walking towards it, I start to get nervous. 'Bro what happens if the people there are scary😱 ,  nah idc they can kill me ". Walking towards the village I stop and look down. " maybe I should get changed first".

.
.
.
.
"Okay this is much better"

(You can choose what you want to wear but remember you are 12 in the story right now)

Walking around the village i see makino's bar. Walking closer to it you here a lot of talking and screaming. Walking in, everyone got quite and I was trying not to blush from everyone looking at me. I was about to leave until makino asked me what I was doing there. She most likely thought I was the same age as luffy but this body is 12. " uh sorry to barge in but I came to ask if there is any place for me to stay in this village? " I ask. "Uh no I don't think anyone would let you stay at there inn at such a young age" makino said. " oh ok thank you "" but you can stay here for awhile " she says. "Really, thank you so much" I said smiling, 'makino this is why everyone in my world likes you I hope'.
"So what is your name"makino ask, 

"oh it's Y/n, but you can call me n/n"

Bros ill try to post if I don't get lazy 😪