Chapter 7: The Vacation.

Warnings: Chapter warning: Attempted Sexual Assault, Slight NSFW at the end

==========

You woke up comfortably snuggled against something firm and toasty. You smile through a smushed cheek, at the enjoyable feeling. Until you felt it move. Why would it move? You peel open your eyes to see that you were laying against Albert's chest, his breathing causing his chest to move up and down. He had also placed an arm protective around you, his hand resting against your waist.

You blush and almost squeak when he shifts a little.

What do you do? Do you just get off? Try to move? Your heart quickened, as you shut your eyes and tried to think of a way to slip away from his arms to prevent any awkwardness later. You stiffen when you feel his arms pressing you against him tautly.

All hopes of ever escaping his grasp flew out of your mind that instant, you let out a small huff and gave up, succumbing to a rather enjoyable fate of laying on Albert's toasty chest. You feel your blush deepen at the feeling of being so close to him, a feeling so familiar, yet so foreign at the same time.

His rising and falling chest was relaxing, almost lulling you back to your dreamland, but you held on. You shifted your head to look upwards as far as you could. You saw peeks of sun rays filtering through the cracks of the thick curtain, signifying that it was day.

You tilted your head a little further upwards, facing the man sleeping beneath you. Unlike his usual hardy expression, his facial features were relaxed due to sleep. For someone so old, he didn't look like one, you thought. You reached your hand up to caress his face as gently as you could, tracing muscular jawline and then resting on his cheek.

"It is rude to disturb people who are asleep, sweetheart..."

You yelped and pulled back your hand, but he was faster and grabbed your wrist. He opened his eyes and smirked, staring at you.

"W-w-what...?! S-since when were you awake...?!" You whisper yell at him, trying to calm your rapidly beating heart.

"Way before you did, my sweet and it looks like I've caught my little vixen red-handed..." His smirk widens, as he brings your hand closer to his lips. He traces his lips over the palm of your delicate skin, never once breaking his eye contact with you.

His molten gaze awakened something lost inside you, a need. A very carnal and primal need. You feel the familiar tingle of desire around your groin, and you could only swallow. You release a shaky breath. Something in your brain screamed at you to look away, that it isn't right, that it is downright shameful, but another half of you was compelled to keep watching.

He must've noticed your hunger, because there was a shift in his expression. He looked more... sensual. His butterfly kisses traveled from your palm, down to your wrist. Time seemed to slow, the world felt as if there was no one else but the two of you. Your body was entranced, moving by itself as if you were under a spell, his spell. Your body slowly moved upwards, guided by the tugging of his hand on your wrist. With an arm supporting your own weight, you partially caged him under you.

His arm on your waist trailed upwards, firmly applying pressure on the middle of your back, urging you forward. You lowered yourself, his cerulean eyes stared into yours, unblinking, full of longing and desire, your own mirroring the same. So close, you were both just inches away from one another, his breath mingling with your own. You were more than sure that he could hear your thunderous heartbeat, your eyes shutting on its own volition, as you closed the gap.

And you were sure that it would've turned into something more, if only his damn phone hadn't start ringing.

You immediately pulled away from him, a blushing mess. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and sat up to grab his phone on the night table.