𝟎𝟏𝟏. the awakening of the princess

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

Despite the passing of only twenty minutes, the pink-haired girl felt as if they had been walking about the moon for hours, her uneasiness only intensifying whilst in its presence. "There's the moon palace," Sailor A declared, gesturing toward the structure, though the dilapidated ruins appeared to resemble the moon's surface, which had rendered the palace a pale shade of gray, making it difficult for Ayaka to distinguish the structure's features.

"What is that?" asked the brunette. As she fixed her gaze on a sword in the stone, standing in front of an unbroken tower. "Why is it still standing?" asked the pink haired while Sailor Venus stepped closer to the sword. "I don't know." She replied in a straightforward manner, and rested her hand on the hilt of her sword. "Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea." Sailor Mars warned, but it was already too late. The warrior of Venus drew the sword from the stone, yellow light appeared, blinding everyone present. As the light faded, they saw a hologram where the sword had been a few seconds ago. A hologram of Queen Serenity.

The Sailor Warriors and cats immediately got on their knees except for Sailor A. "Why-" the pink-haired wanted to ask, but Sailor Mars cut her off by pulling her onto her knees. "Queen Serenity, we brought all Sailor Senshi here. With
Princess Serenity." Luna spoke.

"Thank you all for bringing back my daughter Serenity." The silver haired smiled at the Sailor Senshi. "This sword is yours, protect my daughter with it. I have not enough time, so I should start explain everything to you." Queen Serenity sighed as she explained, "When you all died, I couldn't let the life of my daughter, niece and the royal senshi end like this, which is why I reincarnated you all with the help of the Silver Crystal into the future. I wanted you to live a peaceful life, that's why you couldn't remember anything." Explained the Queen of the Moon.

Sailor A's physical tempratur altered by the gradually worsening; a chilling uneasiness permeated her body, causing her to shiver while a growing unease consumed her mind. As if influenced by an outside force, her pulse quickened at an alarming rate, though her tongue remained silent, and her lips unmoving; she refused to let a sound escape, despite the growing discomfort her body experienced.

"That's why we had these visions." Said Sailor Mercury.

"But we don't remember many things from our past."

"Once Princess Rosalie awakes, you'll remember everything." The queen said and looked at Sailor A. It was getting harder and harder for the pink-haired to breathe.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go. My time is up." Sailor Moon felt close to tears as she watched her mother descend.

''Mother!''

"My beautiful daughter," Even Queen Serenity felt like she was on the verge of tears. She could never hold her daughter in her arms again. Never again. "Don't cry. After all your emotions control the Silver Crystal." Sailor Jupiter was about to ask what happened to Princess Rosalie, but it was too late. The queen was gone.

"We should go back. It already dawns." Luna looked at the earth and her eyes widen.

"The earth, it looks like it is frozen!"

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

The five warriors and three cats felt themselves land on ice. "Why is it so cold?" Sailor Mercury asked, trying to figure out what had happened.

"Look!" Sailor Venus pointed her fingers at four dark figures.

The moment Kunzite spotted the group, he quickly moved to attack, unleashing a beam of blinding white from his hand, striking Sailor Venus. Fortunately, Sailor Moon rapidly retaliated, preventing anyone from suffering harm.

However, the Sailor Senshi had forgotten a vital component: The individual who guides them, unites them, and provides strength and hope. Without her, there is no future. Her identity is Sailor Light, Princess Rosalie's Senshi form. With her mind with her friends and body resting on a star referred to as home, located within Aiyana, the Sun.

The towering palace, whose exterior was once resplendent in golden hues, now stands empty; its once-majestic appearance forever lost to ruin.

A sense of compulsion overcame her, compelling her to head to the castle; specifically, a certain room, which they designated as the "prayer room." Inside rested a solid blue crystal, devoid of any glint or luster. Sailor A closed her eyes and sensed a surge of electricity coursing through her body - a sensation exuding warmth and comfortability. The tiara perched upon her forehead shone brightly, illuminating the entire palace. The pink-haired girl fell to her knees, hands clasped in prayer.

The immense force radiated from her, illuminating the sun with greater intensity. She expelled rays to the Earth, eliminating the frigid climate. She sent numerous energy waves to the planet, until the ice finally thawed.

Sailor A opened her eyes, revealing that they were now a light blue, previously deep pink, almost akin to ruby. Her hair, once flowing pink, transformed into a gleaming silver. That was not Sailor A nor Haruki Ayaka, but rather Sailor Light and Princess Rosalie - the Princess of the Sun Kingdom, heiress to the Earth, protector of the Crystal of Life, Light, Star, and Hope, and spouse of Prince Endymion. Daughter of Queen Asteria and King Apollo, as well as niece of Queen Serenity, cousin of Princess Serenity.

Standing, Rosalie cast her gaze upon the interior of the residence. She let out a chuckle, which was accompanied by a single tear dripping down her cheek. "I remember...everything," she softly whispered, voice trembling.