Chapter 1: The Radio Demon

When Ken is talking in his radio voice, his words are WrItTeN LiKe tHiS.

Here's the theme song for Ken:

Flashback

I sighed, laying down on the couch and staring at the empty bottle of pills on the table.  As my vision started to blur, I thought back to what Bakugou had said to Izuku and I earlier that day.

Bakugou: You two want to be heroes?  Go take a swan dive off the roof, and pray that you get a quirk in your next life!

As my vision started to go dark, I had only one thing to say...

Ken: Wherever I'm headed, I hope I can actually be happy.

Present Day

I sat cross legged on the roof of the USJ building as a bus pulled up, and a crowd of students got off.  They stared in awe at the building, before following their teacher inside.  At least I think it's their teacher.  The guy looks homeless, but I recognize him.  Eraserhead.  The hero would've seen me if I wasn't invisible, but it doesn't matter.  I'm after someone completely different.  I found out that the self proclaimed "League of Villains" was gonna attack the students, and while I may not be a "good person", I'm not gonna let these sick fucks kill a bunch of kids.  I teleported inside, now visible but staying out of sight of Eraserhead, because... well, I'm one of the most wanted "villains" in Japan.  I then noticed a cloud of black and purple mist forming over the fountain in the middle of the building.  A sadistic grin formed on my face as villains suddenly appeared near me.  They didn't notice me as I walked up behind them.

Alastor: Hey fellas!

They all turned around, staring at me.

Villain: Who the hell-

Alastor: Smile, everyone!  You know... YoU'rE NeVeR FuLlY DrEsSeD WiThOuT OnE!

I gave a sadistic grin, tilting my head as my my eyes glowed bright red.  I raised my hand, making a fist as their eyes widened.  They all grabbed their heads, screaming in pain until... their heads exploded, splattering blood everywhere.  I smirked, before hearing yelling.

Alastor: Welp... better go save those students.

I teleported to the entrance, just in time to see a large group of students engulfed in that black mist from before.  When it cleared, the students who were caught had disappeared, but I could still sense them in the building.  They were just separated into small groups.  A few students were still left at the entrance, and the fog spread out as three muscular villains walked out, approaching the remaining students.  The pro hero Thirteen tried to use her quirk on the mist villain, but he redirected it and caused critical damage to her back.  I sighed, walking past the students as they looked towards me, confusion on their faces.

Pink Girl: Who are-

Alastor: I'm known by a few names.  Vigilante, anti-hero, villain... but most people call me the Radio Demon.  Now grab Thirteen and get out of the way.  You're in the SpLaSh zOnE.

The girl looked scared, probably recognizing the name, and quickly backed away.  I grinned, walking towards the villains.

Villain 1: Who the hell are you, kid?