I fucking hate running.

But no matter how long I sit here, I can't seem to even grasp the smallest amount of air. My ears can't concentrate on one thing except a high pitch ringing, each sound muffling out other than that.

It seems like hours of the same suffocating sensation, although it's only been a minute until i'm finally able to somewhat calm down.

I look around until my eyes land on a big window. Behind the smooth glass sits a few students, in the lesson where i'm meant to be.

Their heads are all down, their eyes drawn to the desks, probably working on some bullshit equations.

All but one.

What the fuck does he want?

We stare at each other for a moment. Me slumped on the ground trying to catch my breath and him frowning or glaring in my direction.

Who fucking knows, my eyesight is as shit as an old camera.

I finally push myself off the ground, our eye contact not breaking until i walk through the big doors. The corridor is empty, an eerie silence settling over everything.

I walk towards the class room i'm meant to be in, looking through the small window before pushing open the door.

Everyones eyes are drawn to the the entrance of the room, including the teachers.

Why do they always fucking do that? Wow i'm late, get over it.

"Ms Hopper, you're 40 minutes late" The teacher calls, a stern look on his face.

"No shit" I mumble walking towards my seat.

"Where have you been?" He asks expectedly, crossing his arms.

"Woke up late. Sorry" I sigh, sitting in the far corner.

"Don't let it happen again" He warns, turning back to the board.

I lay my head down on the desk as I attempt to tune the teachers voice out, my eyes slowly closing.

I'll just have a little rest.

"Ms Hopper!"

Well that plans out the window.

"Yes?" I mumble, my voice muffled by the desk.

"Are you listening?" He asks.

"What the fuck do you think" I groan, lifting my head from the stupid table.

"What did you say?" He almost shouts.

Shit.

"Is there a problem Ms Hopper?" He's now shouting for no reason.

"I haven't been in here for two minutes and you're already biting my fucking head off!" I scoff.

I'm not usually this bitchy. Well sort of. But he's already pissing me off.