Chapter 2

An hour later, friends began to disperse, for whom the husband / wife / children were waiting at home, only Minji and Handong remained.

- Hey.. let's go home. The holiday is over." Minji raised her vague eyes to her friend, who diligently, sticking out her tongue, tried to concoct a swan from a napkin.

- Oh! It happened! Look it's a swan!" With burning drunken eyes, she showed an incomprehensible paper structure.

- Handong. Have you seen swans? This looks like a shit...

- You're right.."sighed friend, resigned to reality.

- Let's go. Only .. a second," Minji took a napkin, and asking a passing waiter for a pen, she wrote something on it.

- Please pass it on to Yoohyeon

- Yes, of course," the boy answered as if on command and, taking the "letter" left.

- Did you make an appointment with him?" asked her fighting friend, narrowing her eyes.

- Not to him, " the former birthday girl chuckled," And not a date.

The girls went out onto the porch. Street lights brightly illuminated the avenue.

- Well, home?" somehow Minji asked sadly, already dreaming of falling on her favorite mattress and burying her head in the pillow.

Handong raised her head, looking at the starry May sky, took a deep breath, as if gaining strength, and blurted out:

- No! Let our boring friends sit at home on such a day, but we will have fun! I know where we're going!!

- Ohh..where?" Minji asked with apprehension, knowing that if her friend has driven something into her head, she can't be stopped, even if you pretend to be dead, she will carry your "corpse", fulfilling her plan.

- To the strip club!!!

- What?? Where?" Minji tried to resist, but Handong was already jumping into a taxi and dragging her friend by the sleeve.

When Minji managed to open her eyelids, which felt like they weighed a ton each, it was 4:16 p.m on the clock. A deep groan escaped from her chest.

- Oh my God...

- Woke up?"Minji heard a familiar and very cheerful voice.

- Handong? Are you here? When did we return home?" Minji tried to make her brain work.

- Mm.. I'm guessing you don't remember the last few hours?"

- Me? The last thing I remember was walking into some club where there were..tits everywhere..

- What happened in the club? Don't you remember anything?" the restless friend asked.

- Ah, what the hell? What happened yesterday? I have a terrible headache..and everything else too..

- How do you like it, me to tell you in general or more detailed?

- Just tell me

- Well ... I don't know where to start. .." her friend pulled," in general, after the restaurant whiskey in the club there was tequila, cocktails, rum, in my opinion you even took beer from some guy and drink it.

- God. Well, it's not scary yet. What else?

- There were stripper dances for you, your dances for strippers, you managed to pester and offer sex, love and your heart to each of them, the most interesting thing is that three agreed and wanted to leave with you, then you yelled at some guy, treated everyone to drinks and swore eternal friendship to me, offering to go to a tattoo parlor to get identical tattoos ..