LMAO UPDATE

HEY YALLS SO BASICALLY UM U CAN SKIP THIS BUT UH IF U DONT WANNA THEN KEEP ON READING <33

so um yesterday at my school this lil thing happened called um the one chip challenge.. basically uh this kid uh lets call him pp. pp basically ate the whole ass chip in front of everyone and he was throwing up and crying and i think he was punching the stall door in the restroom too. one of the teachers had to come out and lock the bathroom door cuz of him. and so like during lunch these other kids were eating the chip (like little bits of it) and they were throwing up. ppl got it in their eyes including some of my friends and god dam that made me curious so i forced one of my friends, lets call him queer. i forced queer to give me a piece of it and i literally died right then and there. it was too much for me to handle like ogmogd anyways. then came after school (my school has this after school program so yeag) and uh this girl uh goofy haircut ig idk. goofy haircut told me that there was another piece and um the teacher who was supposed to be in charge of my class (the ppl who stayed in the after school program) told me to throw it away but i licked it then threw it away. i felt fine for like 3 seconds and then it kicked in. i literally drank so much milk and im lactose intolerant so that was rlly fun.

anyways after all that we have today.

basically.. the teacher didnt get me in trouble or anything. she didnt judge me for writing fanfics or anything like that. she said that i should do it in my own time tho so uh yeag. but anyways im not getting my notebook back (sadly). oh yeah i came home early cuz (i think) i got the thing that started in 2019 idfk if im allowed to say it here but just to be sure ill call it that. but yeah i feel so URGHHH rn. ill try to update uh the highschool au. MAN CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME IDEAS ON WHAT TO CALL IT CUZ IDK WHAT TO CALL IT 😭