#2 | OS | First Kiss

~ • OS 2 | First Kiss • ~ 

Ginni was lost in her thoughts as she made the ladoos. Like always, the root cause of her problems was Aditya Raj Singh. He had been so ever since he stepped into her life. If her life was a calm lake, he was a meter that had crashed right in the center, throwing her peace into an abyss of chaos.

"Ladoos huh?" She heard his voice. She took a deep breath before glancing at him. He sauntered in. Off late his mood was always nice. Even if he was unhappy about something he didn't go into his angry mode.

Ginni had always wanted him to keep smiling and be happy. But she had never wanted wanted be the center of his world.

Aditya made her feel safe. He made her feel protected. After her close call with death, she very much needed that protective care and nurturing. She had never needed anyone to feel safe but herself. However, with the turn of events, she realized she needed Aditya.

Ever since her father passed away, she had become the man of the house. She had forgotten that somewhere there was a girl who wanted wanted be pampered, cared and protected.

New feelings had begun to churn in her heart. Feelings for the man who was her husband. The man she had laid her life down, much to her own surprise. It was after that moment, that moment when fear gripped her heart, the moment when her heart realized she could lose him forever. It was after that moment that she realized that Aditya Raj Singh had gone from a nobody to someone who mattered a lot.

"Lost again Ginni?" He remarked more than asked. "Aaj kal bahut khoyi khoyi rehti ho..." He further added, standing behind her leaning over her shoulder. He had to grip onto the kitchen counter so that he didn't end up running his fingers along her neck or around her abdomen.

"Nothing like that," she mumbled. Her breathing had gone haywire as he stood right behind her. She wondered if he'd touch her. Nowadays, he found reasons to touch her, sometime he made them up.

"So what's the occasion for boondi ladoos?"

"I wanted to eat them." She said stupidly.

"You have boondi ladoo cravings?" He asked turning his face to look at her. His lips inches away from her cheek.

"So?" She muttered, blinking. She tried hard to focus on the work on her hand.

"I like boondi ladoos too."

"These are called Moti choor. There's a difference." She said.

"Oh, is it? But the way you're working on them they won't do justice to the word ladoo. Make them properly. Let me help."

"Aditya!" Ginni exclaimed turning to him when his hand landed on her fingers.

"What?" He whispered, glancing at her lips.

"What are you doing?" She asked staring at him.

"Helping you..." he answered, raising his free hand to her face, gently rubbing his knuckles against her cheek.

"No. What...are you...doing?"

Aditya gulped. She knew. She knew that he was finding excuses to be close to her, touch her, be around her.

"There was something on your cheek." He lied.

She gazed up up him. He looked down at her. Who were they kidding? He gazed fondly as her lips parted ever so subtly. He gently curled his lip inside biting it gently, before releasing it. He wanted to kiss her. The need was maddening.

He gently leaned forward, diminishing the distance between their lips. His head tilting gently. His hand made no excuse. It gently cradled the side of her face.

"Aditya," she said in a breathless whisper. Her right hand's fingers curling around his wrist. Never mind that they were soiled in ghee and had crumbs of the ladoos all over.

Aditya looked at her eyes. It had to be a yes. But a man could never be sure. So he tilted his head further, rubbing his cheek against hers. His lips stopped at her ears. "Is it a yes?"

Ginni blinked. She was waiting for his lips to land on hers. "What!" She exclaimed disoriented.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, his nose pressing against her cheek. He closed his eyes. She would drive him crazy. If this felt so good, so gratifying. He could only imagine how satisfying other things would feel.

Ginni closed her eyes. "Yes," she whispered. He didn't move an inch. "Yes, Aditya," she spoke softly this time around.

Aditya smiled that sounded so damn good. Perhaps it would sound still better if it was louder, of it carried a frustration, if it made her breathless.

Unable to take the wait, Ginni pulled her head back and looked at him as he looked at her with hooded eyes. His hand held hers and their fingers intertwined, still placed on the wide dish that was on the kitchen counter.

He gently guided her face closer closer his and finally pressed his mouth against hers.

A gentle, 'oh' escaped her lips. He seized the opportunity and took her lower lip in his mouth. Their lips brushed slowly agaisbt the others. He broke the contact to gaze into her eyes. She was clearly surprised. He smiled freeing his other hand. Both his hands framed her face pulling her back to continue the sweet pleasure.

Only when she tugged at his wrist, he pulled apart breathing heavily. She looked at him with wide eyes filled with shyness, swollen lips parted and cheeks that were at their rosy best.

Unable to stare back into his deep eyes filled with passion, Ginni turned to her right side. Aditya smiled and leaned closer. He rested his forehead against her temple.

"We just shared our first kiss and you refuse to look at me. Was it that bad Ginni?" It was a teasing remark. He knew she was just overwhelmed as he was. She expressed it by looking away. He pressed his lips against her cheek. His hand rested on either side of her hips.

Ginni slowly turned to meet his gaze. She drew out a breath when his lips were hardly centimeters away from his. His forehead rested against hers.

"What are you doing to me Ginni?" He whispered, his eyes still closed.

Ginni blushed profusely. They stood their basking in each other's closeness, feeling each other's breaths.

After what felt an eternity he finally opened his eyes and drew his head away from hers. Her lips curved up into a wide smile that reached her eyes. Her cheeks still colored with shyness.

"You look adorable like this, " he murmured.

Her blush deepend. His smile widened. He drew her closer, his hand pulling her hips closer.

"Aditya,"she gasped as her body collided with his.

"I can get used to this," he murmured, bending his head down in the crook of her neck. She reacted by tilting away from his hot breath. Before he knew she hugged him, hiding her face against his chest. He chuckled before moving his hands up to her back. "And this!" He added.

• ♡ •

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

-Anami!♡