Part One

Dumbledore's POV

It was dinner time. The sorting had just ended when suddenly a loud bang and huge blinding flash of light goes off in the middle of the great hall.
"Thanks Heimdall!"A girl shouts to the sky.
She was tapping her foot when the blindness left everyone's eyes.
"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore you have done my youngest cousin wrong by sending him to those nasty muggles! I demand you release him to my care and wait Hold on a second!"She says to me angry.
My mouth is wide open in shock.
She snaps her fingers and Fudge and the director of Law and all of Wiggestnot appear along with a man tied up and Sirius Black.
"Lady Bones, I Lady Temperance Valkyrie Lupin-Black-Prince(Neé Potter) request a trial for one Sirius Orion Black the Third and I bring also Peter John Pettigrew as well. I request the use of Veritaserum at this immediate trial. I also submit to you and the jury evidence of years of abuse and neglect by muggle, Vernon Dursley to Mister and Heir mind you to the Potter fortune and also the Lord to the Pendragon-Le Fay-Ravenclaw and the Gryfinndor-Slytherin houses placed in this care by Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore after the death of Lilith Joanne Pendragon-Le Fay-Ravenclaw-Potter and Jameson Fleamont Gryfinndor-Slytherin-Potter. I request that you consider these facts. Also Lord Dumbledore also sent me to a very dangerous place that is thought to not exist the Cursed Vaults of Hogwarts. "The girl no wait Temperance Potter says.
I thought I got rid of her went I sent her to find those cursed Vaults.
I try and say that isn't true.

Two weeks Later: Sirius is free, Harry doesn't have to live with Vernon, Petunia divorced Vernon and took Dudley with her to stay with her best friend(yes Petunia doesn't hate magic just Dumbledore spelled her to hate it)(her best friend if you couldn't tell is Valkyrie), Hermione, Neville and Luna find out who they really are

Now back to the story

Or is it?