Welcome

Helloo! Before I start this story, I'd like everyone to know that I'm a beginner writer, and this is pretty much my first fic! English is not my first languange, so forgive me if there are some grammatical errors. I am quite good at spelling and my grades prove it- hehe, BUT! Typos exist. Those wretched mistakes made by my fingers. Anyways, it may take me a while to write a new chapter considering my mind is very occupied with my Highschool work, but either way- I hope you enjoy this story, please don't be afraid to point out typos or possible grammatical errors!

This story is actually something I've been imagining for a while, especially while listening to edits! I've been inspired to make this story due to the SAGAU fanfictions I've been reading, so yes! This is about "God" reader or I guess you can say "Creator".

I read lore, but I still don't know much about it as well so I deeply apologize if I get some information wrong or miss some parts of the story.

I originally imagined creator reader with long pink hair, nature green eyes, and a beach white dress. I will personally be keeping the beach white dress as her typical everyday outfit, as for the reason on why she had pink hair as her original hair color.. I came up with a backstory of her hair originally being white, but was eventually stained with too much blood that it never washed off completely. I knowww it sounds cornyy which is why it is simply an idea- but it will always be the way of how I imagine her. And now for her eye color- I think it's obvious I chose green simply because it represents nature aka life.

This is getting long, but before you continue reading the story, I would like to announce few things about Y/n. I tried to avoid this as much as possible, but from how I want the story to go, Y/n will have to have long hair, and a female body, so as a result, I guess this is an OCC Y/n- HOWEVER- You will still get to choose the hair color, skin, etc.

The Creator or "Y/n" doesn't necessarily have a gender, most people refer to her as They, however they also call her She/her which will be the main pronouns I use. I hope all of this doesn't affect the way you guys see me or enjoy this story. I really apologize for this- but then again, its my story! So shhhh

NOW! Enough chit chatting- lets get to the storyyy!