Chapter 5 • A King's Confession •

Start from the beginning

"You can't just expose him like that! You clearly cornered him!"

"But Ran--"

"No Takuto! I need to confront you right now because of what you did on Monday! Why are you so obsessed that you literally question every move of Tsurugi!? Heck that was his personal life Takuto! How many times do I have to repeat!? "

Kirino was right. Shindou was obsessed to know the secret about his junior.

" And no I'm not allowing you to find about what his secret is about September 23 and that's final!"

Whispers are everywhere.

" Holy shit Ranmama is mad for the first time--"

"Tenma hush! And let's get out of here--"

Tenma, Shinsuke, and the other members left the clubroom leaving Kariya, Hikaru, and the two best friends.

"Ran come on now! I still need to know"

"No Shindou! You need to be stopped, snap out of it."

This was the second time that Kirino called Shindou his last name.

"Ran stop calling me my last name!" Shindou pulls Kirino that their faces are so close.

"I-- whatever..." Kirino looks away ashamed at the position that they are in,

Shindou was confused at first then he realized, he quickly let go of Kirino,

"Just... don't call me by my last name again Ran..."

Shindou left the clubroom leaving the three alone.

The room is silent.

"Well that was something..." Hikaru was the first to speak again,

"Yup, oh and I found out on February 21st when I went over to their mansion for a sleepover"

"They live in a mansion?" Kirino asks dumbfounded,

"Yup, they kept on telling me that it's just a house but in reality it's a mansion."

"Now I'm curious about their mansion."

-

• Present Time •

~

• October 14, 2022 •

"Alright practice is over! Have a good day everyone!" Kazemaru shouts to get the team's attention,

Everyone ran back to the bench to rest for a bit.

Tenma walked up to Tsurugi and whispered something to him, Kariya noticed this and asked him,

"Tenma what did you whisper to Tsurugi?"

"Huh--? Oh uhm--"

"Meet me under the bridge by the riverbank."