~Eleven: Such is his Magic...~

Chapter Eleven: Such Is His Magic...

A morning like never before greeted her, along with the most beautiful face she'd ever seen—the man of her dreams. Sun rays kissed her face as she struggled to open her eyes, she turned around to find him beside her, already awake.

He smiled at her and she smiled back, and at that moment, everything seemed so beautiful. Life was surely changing! Surprisingly enough, no one was even aware when came and when he left... except her. Yes, he can allow exceptions for her.

He left almost immediately after waking up, promising he would come back soon. Finding nothing to do, she wrote:

I had nothing to lose when it came to him. For him, I was ready to kill, get killed, fight any danger, swim any ocean, soar any sky or climb any mountain.

You know, such is his magic, that any bitter thing would become lusciously sweet, all the struggle is worthwhile when he is the result. Such is his magic, that it feels like salve on my wounds, the blazing sun—a sweet, soothing gust of wind, the pebbles and thorns like flowers laid down on the path.

Such is his magic, that I feel like I have conquered the whole world when he smiles because of me—being the reason for his smile, that feeling is overwhelming, indescribable... It's mystical. His silken breath past my hair, his essence in the depths of my eyes, his touch lingering on my skin, his scent wafting around me, him in my dreams, it is him in my eyes, his shadow lurking through my curtains.

I know he is near me, always, but he is hiding himself. I know he feels insecure—but he doesn't know what an effect he has on me. He doesn't know, it is I who feels insecure—not him. He thinks that I would not dream of him one day, that I would not smile thinking of him, he thinks that one day, he will diminish, become a distant memory and fade away, somewhere caged, forgotten, that he will not have any significance in my life... but, every morning I wake up with the fear that I would not find his essence around me, every night, I pray that he would never leave me, that he would visit me in my dreams.

A stranger he might be—but I am scared to lose him... such is his magic. I reside in him and he resides in me. We're one. I know he stays, always and forever—such is his magic...

She closed the diary with a sigh. They might have reconciled, but yes, he is still a stranger... andekha, anjana — unseen, unknown. Yet, the relationship with him is of this birth and the next. He manages to make way to her heart, his thoughts always make her smile. He might be a stranger, but she is still scared to lose him. He is a 'special' stranger. He is something different. Never has she ever thought her life would be dependent on a single person. She does not exist until she breathes, she exists till he breathes.

The connection with him is of heart and soul... it's spiritual. It's mystical. It's divine. She is at a loss of words when it comes to him.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here we end this chapter. It's sweet and short, but the thing is I got time to update it. Here we are, back again after ages. I missed you guys so much! So, we finally had a glimpse at Draupadi's diary... or rather my diary? *winks*

Take care :)