Chapter 1

y/n pov:

I woke up because of a scream in the hallway.

I got out of bed to see what's going on just to realise that Maggie was trying to sneak out and Mel caught he with her boots. I started laughing but stopped when we heard their mom shouting.

I guess I should explain, my mom and dad died when I was very young, it was a demon, yes I know about magic, but they don't - anyway, they where friends with Marisol, and Maggie and I where friends. so after my parents died Maggie begged her mom to take me in, it was either that or foster care in a foreign country. I like to call Marisol mom now because she's the only mother figure I've had since mine died.

We all went to moms room to see her on the phone. "I want him gone!" mom shouts over the phone. "mom?" Mel says "What was that about?" "Professor Thaine (hope that's right, if not please correct me) is protesting his suspension, and since Angela Woo can't testify..." she sighs. "Are you ok mom?" Mel asks. "Ya, I'm fine honestly, look at both of you, my beautiful girls." she says as she looks at Maggie and Mel, she then looks at me and says, "You remind me more and more of your mother every day, you look a lot like her." "Thank you, it really means a lot." I say as I smile at her, causing her to smile even more. "K, did you have a glass of wine or something mom?" Maggie asks causing me and Mel to laugh. "No... one, come here! I feel so lucky to be the mom of two, no three special young women, special in such different ways, always remember that. Your better together, you're differences are your strengths, and nothing is stronger then your sister hood." she says, Maggie imitating her when she starts with her normal speech. We all laugh. "Nourish that." she continues. "Don't worry mom, we are all over it." Mel says. "Ya, we're gonna nourish it so hard." Maggie says making mom roll her eyes. "But later, can we go, its bad enough we're the only freshmen with a curfew? Maggie asks. "Yes go, but Maggie take y/n with you, she needs to get out of the house more." mom says. "Hey I'm right here! and besides I'm not really dressed for a party." I say "I can help with that." Maggie says and starts dragging me to my room.

" Maggie says and starts dragging me to my room

(You can choose which one you like)