1

Year 2030,

Jihyan ! Palleyo _Jeonghan called

Jihyan quickly ran towards him and soon they left for her school.Today is Jihyan's culture program and Jeonghan was more nervous than Jihyan.As they reached Jihyan ran towards her friends.

Aeyy Don't run _Jeonghan commanded and she ignored.

His smile suddenly fade away as he saw a lady.He went towards her with a blank face .At well maintained distance he froze.She was shocked as well.

5 years _Jeonghan tried to break the silence but she cut her off

How are you ?- Sarang asked

she said with a straight face........

Good with my daughter_Jeonghan answered.

How is she ?_Sarang asked.

She's fine _he tried his best to stay unemotional.

He said with a fake smile ,at that time he can't even smile from his heart.

Well , what are you doing here ?_Jeonghan asked.

I came here for my niece. What are you doing in Daegyo ?_ Sarang answer.

Shifted here recently and_It's time to get in .....

In the auditorium room they sat separately and the function didn't start yet....

Year 2024.....

Jeonghan 's Point of View,

Jihyan looks so cute when she sleeps . I'm sorry my child. The fact I can't tell you that it's only because of me . Only because me . It's hard for your mother to manage .She can't stay with me like these anymore. She said she won't comeback until I don't take financial help from her parents.But I won't do that . I wanna do what I like ,I don't think business is for me.

End of Point View

I left Jihyan at my parent's house. I hope they can manage for a week. I'll stay here for a week .As I get closer to door . Suddenly someone bumped into me and was going to fall but I grabbed that person's waist . Within a second I realized that it is a girl. She stepped back after managing her balance. Suddenly a guy came running.

I told you not to run, the guy with denim shirt said. I couldn't see his face but I thought this is her boyfriend.

Sorry for the behaviour of my sister,the guy said while looking at me and I was stunned as it was my long lost brother, I mean my junior Chan .We used to call him Dino .

Hey_____ Hyung ? How are you ? It's been long that _ he hugged me in happiness. We were always in touch with each other but we didn't met for years .

 We were always in touch with each other but we didn't met for years

Hyung, this is my cousin Sarang.....

My comeback in Wattpad 😣😁

♥ Check out my other books also ♥
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ I have seen many carats taking screenshots from wattpad and posting others' work on different social media , please don't do that as plagiarism is crime.]