chapter - Five(5)

Start from the beginning

Mrs keith pov : I hope Taesha you are seeing all....... My baby Bear always broken but at least I'm happy that jisoo is not ..... like others to find Tae ...... hateful........

I always hope my Bear will have a good partner ....... I know why that devil hate you.....but it's not the fact .....

( She signed)

Tae : ( chewing food) noona .... looked there .......( Point)

Jisoo turned but sees nothing......

Jisoo : wher .....( Feels a pair of lips rushly touch her checks)

Tae : nonna ....ummmah......( Give flying kiss while rushing)..... I love you.....dear nonna ....but I have to go.... it's important ..... bye..... ( Tae now goes out of the mansion mumbling bye to jisoo)

Jisoo.: Stop..... Kim..... Aishhh...this boy .... totally bratty....but ( smile)

A very good brother......I ever had ........

Time skip to Kim corporation....

Tae ended up the meeting with .....so much tiredness....

But didn't notice ...... A certain person existence.........

Tae yawned and slowly wleaned towards the chair......

Tae pov : it's totally a hectic day.....shit.......my shoulders are paining......

Soon Tae feel a hand which pressed his shoulder.......Tae knew the ......touch...

Tae ;...D...a...D.( frightening)

Mr Kim : so....my dear son recognise me.....( Smirk).......

Tae get up by bowing at his father.....

Tae is sweating.....by his father presences.....

Tae : D..a...D

Mr Kim.': Why!!!!!!( Anger eyes)

Tae : .umm...mm..D..a( cut off)

Mr Kim : Stopped your sluttering disease in front of..me and Answer... KIM TAEHYUNG.....Why....

( He break the flower vase by throwing it).....

Why F** uking....Why....( Held Taes jaw harshly)

Tae : Dad .... it's paining...plz....not....( Trying to convince him to leave)

Mr Kim ; Why Kim....( Pressed harshly that leave mark).... why you cancelled the deal with ..... JEON corporation ....

Tae ; ( crying silently) it's.... cause .... they're In illegal ..... working...( Soon his dad leave him with a punch which cut his checks..)

Mr Kim : you are such a pathetic ....Kim ..... TAEHYUNG... it's the fact that my Ass**le Dad....give the whole F** king Kim corporation....

Shit..... it's so .....much shame of me to being your dad

( Tae is not responding cause it's his father daily nature to beat him....or curse. ...... )

Mr Kim looked at Tae.....and smirk....

Mr Kim : Do you know .......I m going to business with JEON corporation....
They are going to be the big share holder in Kim corporation....( Smirk)

Tae : ( shock) please...Dad...not..... you're ......... totally illegalling to the other factories ..... please not to ... Kim corporation...

It's grandpa's last hope....Ahhhhhhh....hh ( by pain )

Mr Kim hold Taes hair harshly.......

Mr Kim : It's the trailer...( Smirk).....

The true picture is I'm going to marry jisoo....to ....JEON JUNGKOOK.... ( Laughing manicly)

Tae : ( his shocked body falls on ground) .....Nooooooooooooo......

(Tae start crying hardly cause thus evil man going to be destruction of his Nonna's life.........)

Please ......give me all pain but not ...n..oo..nna.... ( Crys hardly)

She is...your ....lovely.... daughter
.....Dad .....( Tae crying like ......his world break in two parts)

Mr Kim ; there is nothing lovely than power ....( Laugh devilly...)

After so much trying and get beated Tae ........felt it's impossible to stop his devil father........ But he is a brother not want to ....... destroy his Nonna's life he hopes jisoo will not agreed.............

Tae comes home with hidding his wounds in makeup............

Tae is confused by the situation of hall ..... cause it's so much happiness ........jisoo runs to Tae and
Hungs him.....

Jisoo : Brother....... I'm going to be married..

Now Taes full body stopped he thaught jisoo will say no....

But ...

Tae pov : I'm never going to forgive myself .......... it's cruel......

Without saying anything to jisoo Tae hold his pain and goes to his room directly......

Somehow he saw the evil smirk on Mr KIms face.......

----------++++----------

Aish ..... it's small update sorry for it..........

To be continued.........