𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3; Daddy iSsUeS😁

Start from the beginning

"Come here you two." Sora moved Arien's head closer to her shoulder. She placed one of her hands onto Arien's forehead. "One second."

Arien soon felt a wave of warmth rush through her body, feeling much better with the help of Sora, who was projecting her own body mana into Arien's body.

There was a sudden loud bang that echoed throughout the whole estate, even with the three siblings hiding at the every end of the building, they could still hear how loud the door was slammed open, or even knocked down.

"WHERE ARE THE ROYAL HIGHNESSES!?" One of the knights shouted, his voice reached every corner of the estate and some of the maids shrieked in fear.

"W-we d-d-don't know!" One maid stutters out, holding tightly to another maid, shaking in each other's hold.

"YOU USELESS MAIDS!" Another knight exclaims, swinging his hand very close to one of the maids face. "You don't even know where your masters are!"

The rows and rows of knights barged past the servants at the front, barging in the estate, marching around the whole place to find the three siblings.

From all the loud yelling, vibration from the knights marching and commotion, Arien started to feel the nauseousness come back from her stomach, rising all over her body and overlapping Sora's mana. Arien was getting dizzy and her sight fading, Sora glanced down at her sister who was resting her head on her shoulder, covering Arien's ears with her own hands.

"I'll find a way out," Sora comforted.

Arien opened her eyes and looked up to face her sister, humming slightly in response.

"Did you check under the bed?"

"Yes! There was no one there!"

"Are they here to... kill us?" Arien asked, now knowing that they were indeed the knight's target.

"Probably, we're the illegitimate children of the emperor after all," Arjen coldly answered.

Illegitimate children were a disgrace to any family, they were considered lesser than pigs or dust if you want to say it in a nicer tone. Ruarhel was an exception...somehow. She had beauty, so she used it to her advantage. But Sora, Arien and Arjen were kids, and they couldn't do anything with their weak feeble bodies - unless you count the weirdos out there.

The only reason that they were still alive was because they were hiding behind the back of Ruarhel and her spending of riches. But now that she was dead, there was no reason for the emperor to keep them alive.

Sora looked at her two siblings, who were behind her, pulling them closer to her chest. "Don't worry, I won't let any of the pigs touch any of you."

"How about we hide in the forest when the sun sets," Arjen suggested. "We can climb up in the trees and hide there until they leave."

Arien and Sora looked at each other and nodded, both agreeing to their brother's idea.

***

It was now late at night, all three siblings ran into the forests as soon as the sun began to set, casting shadows for the trees. Hoping not to get caught, the three siblings ran as fast as they could and find a place to stay for the night.

"Hold on Arjen," Sora said, using some of her mana to make it easier for them to run. Plus, Arien wasn't feeling well, and they needed to find a place to hide quickly.

Arien, who was panting like crazy even with the help of Sora's mana boost, her body was failing her and she could do nothing about it. "Y-yes!"

Arien was going to catch her breath by resting for a second, but a gasp escaped her lips when Arjen pulled her back, behind a tree. "Hide!"