i hugged mici. "i love you."

"i love you too, von."

————————————

"i'm not giving you till monday nigga. i need my shit now."

he start crying like a lil bitch. why these niggas writing checks they can't cash? why these niggas think grandson is sweet?

"please let me give you something in the meantime... until i get the money!"

"man what the fuck you got that's worth twenty thousand?"

this nigga sweatier than a bitch. he got enough water coming from his forehead and eyes to fill up a glass. but what his ass gone tell me?

"come on, nigga. i don't got all day to be fooling with yo ass."

"i have a younger sister!"

what the fuck is this nigga tryna offer me? i ain't in to taking advantage of bitches. i should shoot this nigga for even insinuating that.

"you think i'd rape-"

"no! but she's smart! graduated college earlier this year and she's only twenty. she can cook and clean real well and she knows how to make money."

i can't believe this nigga is tryna give up his sister in exchange for my money. who said i want a bitch?

"we're half siblings. through our dad. her mom's dad died earlier this year and he left her some money. she lives in new york but she'll be out here in two days to visit our dad. i don't know how much he left her but our dad said it's a lot."

man, i'm tired of stealing from niggas. i want my shit. i really don't wanna have to do this shit man.

i stood there in silence. it's with that or i might let mici down again. i already fucked up once.

"if she don't got at least ten k, i'm killing you and her."

___________________

i'm sitting here, in this ran down ass apartment. it ain't even mine, but i'm waiting for jay and his sister to pull up. if shit go left, i don't need no evidence in my crib. ajax and bleach can only take you so far.

imma be mad if this pussy nigga think he getting one over on me and don't bring that bitch. but it's cool, cause i got the drop on his family. and he gone watch them suffer if he don't bring my shit.

i hear talking outside so i relax myself. it better be that nigga and his sister. there's a knock on the door, so i get up to open it. but i clutch my gun just in case that nigga try and do me over. i look through the peep hole and it's jay and some ho.

i open the door and dap him up. he a lil stiff. he better loosen up or the bitch might find out he's up to something. i move out the way so they can walk in. i smile at his sister and she mean mug me.

lil bitch.

but it's cool. cause at the end of this, imma be up ten thousand. but if not that, imma be up two bodies.