Chapter 1

Sarah was having a party like she does every month. She called you and said to go to her place at 10. You got ready and put on a gorgeous blue silk dress. The dress was a little short but you wanted to wear it so you pulled it down a bit so that it doesn't show anything. Once you were ready, you went downstairs. "Mom and Dad I'm leaving now." you say as you grab your car keys. They walk up to you and give you a hug. "Bye hun, have fun." "I will" you say as you walk out the door and start your car. Once you got to her house you were about 15 minutes late and you thought it was fine until you walked inside to a bunch of people. You find Sarah hanging out with some friends. "Heyy" Sarah says. "Started without me huh." you say sarcastically. Sarah laughs. "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink." you say walking to the kitchen. "Ok" she says. You get to the kitchen and see a variety of drinks and you don't know which one to get. You reach up and try to grab a cup but the cabinet was to high for you. Then you feel your dress slide up on your butt and realize that it's showing your butt so you pull it down. You feel someone come close behind you and can see their shadow hover over you. You turn around and it was...Rafe. "I seen you struggling to get a cup so I thought you might need some help." He says as he hands you a cup. "Thank you, but I don't need your help." you say trying to sound nice. Rafe looks at you confused and says "Jeez ok, just trying to help." You then walk to the drinks with the cup in your hand. You notice that Rafe is following you to the drinks. "I can only imagine how much sexier you would look without those clothes on." Rafe says. You look at him with a confused and a little bit of anger look. "Rafe shut up, you know I would never let you see me without clothes." you say. After that it goes silent between you to for about 15 seconds. "Hey y/n, wanna play truth or dare?" Rafe questions. Sure I guess" you say because you didn't really have anything to do. Rafe grabs your hand and leads you to a table where Topper, Kelce, and some girls were at. "You guys up for some truth or dare?" Rafe asks the others. They all agree. "I'll go first" Topper says. "Truth or dare?" Topper asks a girl at the table. "Dare" she answers. "I dare you to give someone at this table a lap dance." Topper says. Of course she picks Rafe. Rafe is always the one to be picked for these type of things, mostly because everyone just wants to fuck him because he apparently has a "huge" dick. The girls starts grinding on him and he grabs her hips. You can't help but feel jealous, you don't know why because you don't like him like that, well at least you think. Rafe notices you staring at him. After the girl finished he whispered something in her ear then she went to sit down. Once you guys finish the game off, you notice Rafe and the girl that gave him a lap dance leave to go to his room. You had to use the restroom but the one downstairs had someone in there. You went to the one upstairs but it also had someone in it. You knew that Sarah didn't have one in her room but Rafe did. You knocked on Rafes door but while you knocked of course you had to hear clapping and moaning sounds come from his room. You immediately were in disgust but you really had to go. "RAFE" you yell because the music is so loud. After a few seconds you see the girl walk out and Rafe comes to the door. "Oh um, hey. Need something?" Rafe asks you. "Finally, I need to use your restroom please. All the others have people in it." you say. "Fine" he says.

Hope you enjoyed this part.
Making a new one right now :)
Sorry if there is any mistakes