"I'm back from the store!" wakatoshi yelled, Y/n was in the kitchen, with Miracle on the counter

"I'm back from the store!" wakatoshi yelled, Y/n was in the kitchen, with Miracle on the counter. In the living Chai is sleeping, and Thaigo is on the floor. "Oo whatcha get?" Miracle asked, "nun, much just some snacks and stuff for my hair, my roots showing again." he replied,

"Ya' know you should just go back to natural" Thaigo yelled from the living room, "ion know yet but I might, that hoe been through heat, bleach, color." Wakatoshi laughed. On his way to the room Prince and Princess come running to him for his attention. "Okay, I see yall, stop jumping on me now." Venus trying to get the dogs to stop jumping.

Opening the door to his room, he drops the bookbag on the floor and walks to the bathroom to put the stuff up. "You thought it was over..ha!" a voice said...  "nigga how did you get my house?!" he yelled, "damn..." shirabu said,

"Aww you got dogs," goshiki mentioned while walking to them to pet. "I'm taking yo fucking keys for my house, I said for emergency" wakatoshi grabbed tendou by his shirt and looked him in the eyes. "And yo momma said I can come anytime with the team." tendou smiling his ass off.

"Bro your room is hella chill" semi said, see now, part of the team came not all of them. It's Tendou, Goshiki, Semi, Shirabu, and Reon. the rest just didn't want to come." thanks, but I'm finna wash and re-dye my hair. So do whatcha want." Ushiwaka waved his hand around,

"Can we help or watch," goshiki asked

"With what?" Ushijumed re-asked him

"Your hair??"

"... oh! Haha no. you can watch tho"

So that now brings us to part of the vb team watching him wash his hair, for the man to wash his hair took a while, then he gotta dye the roots, THEN cut the ends. Takes a good hour or two. That leads us to right now, Wakatoshi standing in the shower just looking down trying to get his head wet, "tendou get me the thing" wakatoshi puts his hand out for the 'thing'

Tendou gave him, the comb, "oh, I didn't even know what you were talking about" shirabu said from the floor. "UshiWaka does that a lot actually, he tends to forget the name so just calls it a thing, I end up using the context of what we doing to know what he wants." tendou be proud of himself.

"Venus the fuck you doin?" Thaigo burst in the bathroom, 5 pairs of eyes staring at him back, no movement. "What the...yaknow what nevermind" Thaigo turned back around and walked out. "Then what was the point, AH SHIT MY EYES" Ushijima yelled

"Yea no, imma go back to natural, 'cause I know for a fact my hair gonna come out soon" venus walked out the bathroom, "Woah, ur hair

"Yea no, imma go back to natural, 'cause I know for a fact my hair gonna come out soon" venus walked out the bathroom, "Woah, ur hair...looks...uh...unique." reon said trying to find words. "Hey come on time to eat," Saturn said opening the door, "wow your hair looks like shit," she said walking out.

"This is why I hate black people," Wakatoshi said, reon laughed knowing what he means. "Wait...is that like...racist?" goshiki asked, "no, well not for me since I'm blasain I can say black jokes, and Asian jokes, so for yall, yall can only tell Asian jokes" wakatoshi explained

"Oh okay" goshiki replied just in time to see plates on the counter, "pick ya plate, they all got the same thing," yn said grabbing a random plate.

"OOO! I LOVE WHEN MOM COOKS THIS" tendou yelled, "she's your mom as well???" shirabu asked "No. he just calls her that. but ion knows why if she's MY. mom" Venus said.

"you just a momma's boy." mars said walking past them to the living room. "damn me personally I would not let that slide" reon said

"personally...shut the fuck up," Venus said smiling at him, and grabbing a plate. 'i know this shit finna hit good' he thought.

after everybody got their plates, they sit in the living room to watch some random disney movies. the sitting arrangements were...something.

Yn, Chai, Reon, Shirabu, and Semi are on the couch. While Thaigo, Miracle, Wakatoshi, Goshiki, and Tendou are sitting on the floor.

"im a forky kinny"

"what the fuck?"

"where did I put my shoes?"

"¡Ay, mi amor! ¡Ay, mi amor!"

"you say to put them on your head!"

"¡Ay, mi amor! ¡Ay, mi amor!"

"CAUSE IM ALL MOST THERE!"

"CAUSE IM ALLLLLLL MOSSSST THHERREEEEEEE"

"bro that chicken is like me"

"how?"

"cause I also is dumb as shit."

"not gonna lie that voodoo guy is hot"

"DR.FACILER?!"

"how the hell u forget yo girl's face??"

"that's what im saying"

Dinner at Ushijima's house is always crazy, something always happens. It's not lik ethey can get bored of each other, then with the team also being 'adopted' by them, it was even better. Let's also bring in one more component to the night...Game NIght.

"PLUS 4 BITCH." wakatoshi slammed his card down, the gamein progress wakatoshi in the lead, while yn was dead last. How? She doesnt even know herself. "Mhm try again hoe" semi putting down 2 plus 4 cards.

"Keep that away from me." kinn putting down plus 4, "aint no way yall have a plus 4..." wakatoshi mumbled...end up everybody had a plus 4 in their deck somewhere...and who had the most plus 4's in their deck...yn did...

she had 5 of them...why? Cause they open 4 packs of uno cards for the game. "Momma please, im begging you, do you know how much I love you like I was your first child. And uh...im your favortie child." wakatoshi smiling and sweating his ass off. "Mm... that's a damn shame, but go ahead and pick 56 cards for me love."

"FUCK, watch imma get all of yall since we can stack...let me just organize these hoes first," he said picking up half the deck. He deiced to organize it by color, then the number, then special cards. In the end, goshiki won somehow, and wakatoshi was dead last now. But you know what they say..Uno will end anything that has a relationship.

𓆩♥𓆪