Wakatoshi decided to sit on the bench and mentally prepare himself for whats gonna happen, how dumb could he get? HIS SIBLINGS ARE GONNA MAKE A FOOL OUT OF HIM. he wasn't fine for them minutes, coming up with every little scenario that could happen.

 he wasn't fine for them minutes, coming up with every little scenario that could happen

knock knock knock

"OHHH VENUSSSS WERE HEREEEEEEE" a girl with green dreads/locs yelled out, with behind her 3 more people, one slightly taller than her with black dreads/locs, and 2 adults. "If you dont cat like ya aint got any class."

1 with melanin skin and her hair is a small afro, while the other has tan skin and his hair is kinda tamed/wild. That's them—the Ushijima family.

"Bro that's ur family??"Jin asked not expecting it. 'yup...' Wakatoshi thought to himself but replied with a curt nod. "Well uh...Team, my family. Family, my team...Introduce yourself." Waka said praying that they don't clown him.

"Hi, I'm Yn Ushijima, his mother," she said smiling and waving

"Chai Ushijima, his father," he said kinda tired, 'my damn nap got interrupted cause of them??'

"Thaigo Ushijima, just call me Mars or Thai for short. But I'm his brother" he said very uninterestedly

And finally the most energetic one. "HI! I'm Miracle Ushijima, call me Saturn or Miri for short, and I'm the youngest!" she basically talked with her hands.

After the team introduced themselves they did have a couple of questions, and Goshiki being Goshiki he said, "Hey I have 2 questions, when Miri, right?" Goshiki paused to see if he said it right, he was and continued

"Okay so, when Miri walked in she said 'venus' and that got your attention Ushijima-san, and why are all yall nicknames based on planets? I hope I'm not rude by asking" Goshiki now rubbing the back of his head "wait yea I'm curious too, why is that" semi asked

"Well, to answer both questions at once, it's caused when they were born, I decided to make their middle names based on planets. So Wakatoshi's middle name is Venus, Thaigo's middle n is Mars, and lastly, Miracle's middle is Saturn." Yn replied,

boy, do we tell you the team had stars in their eyes.. They found that so interesting, Reon did have one thought when he saw Wakatoshi's parents. 'Oh, so this nigga also a nigga.'

"WAIT WAKATOSHI YOUR HAIR IS NOT NATURALLY GREEN?!"

"..." Wakatoshi slowly spun around to face him, "no." He said a bit harsh on accident, 'damn lil nigga couldn't say it any nicer?' y/n thought. "GEEZ venus, you so cold and brutal here...how come you goofy and mean at home?" Saturn's big mouth having ass had to say something, before anybody could say anything, satan himself, aka the coach for shiratorizawa, needed their time. "LETS NOT FORGET YOU'RE HERE TO PRACTICE" coach Washio screamed out, "YES SIR," the team collective said and started to re-warm up.

The Ushijima family sat on the benches next to the coach. Y/N and Chai sat on the bench, while Miracle and Thaigo sat on the floor between their legs.

While practicing the 2 siblings were going in and out of the warm-up, paying attention at one moment, and next the not. It's now the point where all the spikers, outside hitters, and inside hitters, hit the ball to the other side each row taking turns. And once done sit on the sidelines. Due to an uneven amount of players for this exercise, Wakatoshi went last. "WOO Ushiwaka you got this!" Tendou screamed.As Shirabu sets the ball for him, the ball being a little too high and more centered, Wakatoshi ran up and slammed the ball down to the other side creating and gunshot sound.

BANG

"My bad, it was a little high" The setter apologize, "don't worry about it, it was actually perfect." The 'newly' found 'greenette' said. 'Huh? That's new, he usually just nodded' Shriabu thought

"Woah...that was uh..loud as hell," Mars said,

Y/N POV

Huh. I'm proud of the little nigga...bad as hell but hey, he worked hard to get here. I wonder why he didn't say anything about this lil thing they do, probably ain't want us to come... that's understandable but still damn shit kinda hurts. I should probably see what mars and Saturn schools do. I look to the side and see Chai ass asleep, dead asleep. That man always, asleep at this point he can get payed for it.

"Oh Venuss can I try I wanna try! Can I? Pleaseeee, as ya little sister I should try it." Saturn begging him, getting up, n stretch a bit. Knowing her just trying to get into a fight with him. Will I pull them apart? ahaha...maybe."Can I try as well at least one time?" mars asked, he was calmer than both of her but can have his weird ass moments.

"No. move go sit back down with momma." Waka said tryin not get mad, they were really tryin' him. "PLeaseee! Bro, please let meeeeee, Tenodu help me!" Saturn yelled, and of course, Tendou being her partner in crime had to join."yes, yes I will m'lady. Waka-kun let them join! They might also want to be an ace like you!" satori said teasing him.

My poor baby getting harassed...could never be me. He can handle it on his own."NO move!" Wakatoshi finally yelled out, the team was taken back a bit cause they usually don't hear him yell, well besides yelling 'mine' for the volleyball, I guess. Ion even know. with that it triggered Saturn to start hitting, then Ushijima start hitting back, then somehow mars got hit so now it is a big fight battle.

𓆩♥𓆪

Now all 3 of the sitting on the bench, with band aids on them, bruises here and there. "Y'all learned y'all lesson?" i asked calmly still sitting down where i was, "yes ma'am" they all mumbled. Soon practice for them continued like normal, miracle and Thiago laying against me. I payed attention for the most part, seeing how ushijima acted different with his team than at home...i wonder why? Usually he all weird at home but here it like... stoic. Once practiced was over, his team was tired, laying on the floor with their water bottles.

Wakatoshi cam over n sat on the ground in front of me, talking quietly to me. "I'm hungry" was all he said "n you think i got food?" "So no?" "No"  one of his friends i think, came over "we was...we was wonder why y'all never come...like in the past? You don't have to answer it, I'm sorry!" He said the last part a little quickly, i guessed he felt like he was pushing he limit "oh baby it fine, well we never come cause your friend decided not to tell us, so we had no clue they do this" I explained to him, then reached in my bag "y'all want cookies? I baked them" i asked, in the corner of my eye i see Wakatoshi look at me like i betrayed him. "Ushiwaka i think your mom like us" "No she don't, she don't even like me, the fuck."

Hey lol

Hey lol...yea im sorry, but uh quickly lost motivation so it half edited! N you got a bit more...I'll be back in a good...