i miss you more! come visit this weekend, we can all go out!

Not even a full minute later Thalia replied:

can i really?

Amara smiled as she typed, blocking out the professor completely.

yes! please! i miss you more! i also have some news

good or bad news?

good, kate moved into my place. she's gonna rent out her place to help us get some money

yay!

Amara focused back on the professor, she had no clue what he was talking about now but still typed out what sounded important.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

Amara had spent the whole morning cleaning her apartment while Kate was at class and practice. There was a smile glued to her face as music blast from the speakers of her TV as she vacuumed.

She was so lost in the music and her excitement of seeing her sister that she didn't hear Kate come in the front door.

Kate leaned on the counter watching Amara with a smile until the girl finally turned around and saw her watching her. She froze, turning off the vacuum.

"Don't stop just because I'm here," Kate smiled at her.

"Join me!" Amara propped up the vacuum and left it off to the side as she put her hand out for Kate.

"No," Kate shook her head. Amara knew she hated dancing but with enough begging she'd join her.

"Please," Amara hummed as she walked over to Kate. She tangled their fingers together, pressing their bodies close together as she looked up at her.

"You pretend like you hate it but I know you love it," Amara smiled, kissing her jaw.

Kate wrapped her arms around Amara, "I just like seeing you smile," she kissed her forehead.

"What time is Thal getting here?" Kate started rubbing Amara's back over her shirt.

"Her train left an hour ago, so soon," Amara answered, "Speaking of," she stood up straight, "Help me set up the couch for her."

Amara left Kate standing in the living room while she went to go grab a blanket and pillows. Kate pushed herself off the counter and went to help Amara.

A few hours later, Kate and Amara were cuddled in bed, passing time by doing homework. Amara's phone started to ring from beside her, she quickly picked it up with anticipation.

"Hi!" Amara smiled from ear to ear, holding the phone to her ear.

"Hi," Thalia's voice came through the speaker, just as happy, "I'm pulling up right now!"

"Yay!" Amara started to close her laptop, "I'll meet you out front!"

"Kk!"

Amara slid her phone into her pocket as she stood up.

"She's here?" Kate asked.