Versorging Vineyard V : No More

With those words, something awakened on Kit. Taunts from his childhood resurfaced, igniting his trauma. His power exploded and his eyes began glowing a blood red and everything quaked violently. The little shack in the heart of the Agard Greens, crumbled and a red wave of energy exploded out of Kit, disintegrating everything around him. The officers that was told to wait in the distance with the other ministers, immediately ran towards the explosion. Their Lord is under attack. However, Leon was nowhere in sight. Before they could act, they became ensnared by blood vines, unable to move. Kit freed the other ministers and their powers showed itself.

Wasting no time, he sends them to warn the Vineyard. Kit laughed maniacally exclaiming, "none of you are worthy to face me. The underdogs shall now become the alpha!". However, he notices that the blood vines were not draining the officers or causing them any discomfort. They also did not seem the least bit worried for their lives. Upon further investigation, Kit discovers that the silver flame symbols hanging from the chain they wore, was countering the blood vines. However, he is unable to remove them. The moment he touched the chains, his hands burned and he was knocked back. The officers then vanished in a flash of blue flames and Kit became even more enraged.

Leon's voice then filled the air with a dark laughter, and a look of shock fell across Kit's face. He slowly came to his feet and frantically looked around for Leon. He shouts, " Show yourself!!". Leon taunts, "Again? Fine, let me show you power, monster". Storm clouds rolled in and thunder rumbled following each strike of lightning. Kit became encircled by blue flames and Leon spoke again, "Here I thought you knew who I was. Disappointing". The blue flames became taller and taller, joining in the middle above Kit's head, into a ball of fire that slowly morphed into a person. A blinding light exploded from the core and Leon emerged from it.

His hair was as wild as fire and his clothes was flapping violently in the wind, with a blue hue around him. Leon remarks with a wicked smirk, "you say I am not worthy to face you. I shall give you a lesson in the Sapphire Arts". Leon summons a barrage of lightning to come down on Kit, but he conjures a shield ripe with the bloody magic he has cultivated. Kit's eyes begins to bleed as he summons a wave of blood vines to ensnare Leon. He manages to get the vines around Leon's arms and legs, but it was of no use. Leon then asks tauntingly looking down on Kit, "do you want to see mommy and daddy? They have some words for you".

From the wall of flames that surrounded them, a single jet of flame shot out and two figures appeared with one saying, "what a disgrace. We've left this in the world? I told you we should have gotten rid of him ourselves". Kit let out a painful scream as Leon laughed at him. Unsheathing his sword and with a single blow, he shattered Kit's shield and the two crossed blades. Every one of Kit's aggressive blows where met with Leon's calm flick of a wrist. With each blow, the ground beneath them cracked and Leon says nonchalantly, "Oh. Are you taking yourself to hell? Let me help you". At a speed too fast for Kit to react, iron chains burst through those cracks, pining Kit to the ground.

Blue lightning struck his chest, leaving the mark of the Sapphire Clan. With a single gesture from his hand, the ground slowly opened and the chains dragged Kit down into a pit of fire that projected agonizing screams and cries for help. That wall of blue flames dissipated and Leon simmers his bubbling fury and exhaled deeply.

The ministers Kit sent to the Vineyard, were met by Adrian and Mathias who learnt of the Vineyard's practices through their own interrogations. However, they would have a tougher time facing these mad magicians on their own turf. In fact, they were unable to get into Vineyard because of the blood shield they erected. The Sapphire Knight that Leon had sent for, finally arrived at the Vineyard after dealing with some matters at the boarder. He unsheathed his sword and entered a similar form as Leon, but as intense. A barrage of lightning trample the shield as he stuck his sword through, causing it to crumble.