• Movie Night

Yo! Nicevibe here, with the scoop on the latest movie from The Fast and The Furious series, Furious 7. And let me tell you: If you're like me, being someone who hasn't watched any of the previous six movies before the seventh, I really recommend that you watch it as soon as you possibly can.

'FURIOUS 7' REVIEWS

Rotten Tomatoes: 4 1/4 Stars/ 82%

Metacritic: 3 3/4 Stars/ 67% (BASTARDS)

IMDb: 4 1/4 Stars/ 7.9/10

Roger Ebert: 4 3/4 Stars/ 3.5/4

If you're interested in fast car chases, gorgeous car, big explosions, beautiful locations, and an all-star cast, Furious 7 is definitely the movie for you.

With Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto, Tyrese Gibson as Roman Pierce, Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner, Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs, Jason Statham as Ian Shaw, Jordana Brewster as Mia, and Michelle Rodriguez as Letty Ortiz, there's no possible way you could be disappointed. And thankfully, it's not the last in the series!

According to my latest intel, it is said that Cody Walker, Paul's brother, will carry the torch of Brian O'Conner on through the future of the series. While I love the idea of them being able to continue with Paul's character, I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's disrespectful of them to play with his role, but perhaps they should've ended it after CGI-ing Cody for the ending of Furious 7. I won't lie: I'm ecstatic that they're going to make a Furious 8. But still. You know what I mean.

The tribute the cast and crew put together for Paul Walker was so endearing; I won't lie and say I didn't get emotional, because I cried like a little bitch. His daughter was so touched, and I'm relieved she's doing okay.

TOP CRITIQUES

•The director, James Wan, sends cars repeatedly airborne and seems himself to marvel at the results; the movie's real subject is the stunt work, but its stars' authentic chemistry lends melody to its relentless beat.

- Richard Brody, New Yorker

•"Furious 7" could have come across as ghoulish, but it's not until the very end that we're reminded of Walker's fate, and the filmmakers handle it with taste and respect.

- Richard Roeper, Chicago Sun Times

•Who would have thought that a series addicted to the high of movement could also summon a solemnity that leaves you moved?

- Wesley Morris, Grantland

•It's all entertaining enough, I suppose. But there's a twisted coldness under the action that's anxiously concealed by the characters' refrains of the importance of "family" and sticking together and other ostensibly nice stuff.

- John Semley, Globe and Mail

PERSONAL RECOMMENDATION

I saw this movie on the night of its premier, and boy, was it hard to get tickets! It seriously WAS that amazing. Your siblings'll like it, and so will your mom and dad or kids. There's not much else I can say other than watch the movie when it comes out on DVD! You really won't be disappointed.