K-See yaaaa

(End of Phone Conv)

After the phone call with Kendall I heard the inner com say,"Flight of California has landed"(don't know if they say that so...Continue). When they said that, I stood up so i could see Caroline walk out the plane or so she could see me. Two minutes later I saw Caroline walking out of the gateway.

"Caroline!!!", I screamed as loud as i could.

"Nicole!!! ", she screamed back.

We both ran, but I ran a little slower since I was holding her coffee. Seconds later we caught each other in the middle of the airport and hugged for almost 3 mintues or so.

"So how was your flight?" I asked her as we stopped hugging.

"Oh it was relaxing", she says with a huge smile.

"That's good to hear", I say giving her her favorite Frape.

"Omg, you got me my favorite coffee, you do love me", she says like a child.

"Of course, I did. I wanted to welcome you to L.A. with your favorite coffee and I will always love you", I say getting her luggage and walking to my car.

"You truly are the best", she says following behind me.

"Well thank you. Now let's hurry up and get in the car because they're some people that I want you to meet and that are also waiting at my house just to meet you ", I say putting her luggage in the trunk.

"Okay looks like you've been talking about me so much I see", Is all she says as she sips her coffee and gets in the car.

All I did was laugh at her comment and drove stright home.

Caroline's POV

So after we left the airport, Nicole and I just chit chatted in the car. She was telling me how she's excited to hang out with me and how I'm gonna like her friends and so on.....

As we arrived at her place I saw a car in her driveway. When Nicole and I got off the car, we were greeted by 4 cute guys.

"Hey Nicole",the one with blonde hair said.

"Hey Kendall",she responded.

"So this is the famous Caroline i hear so much about ",he asked her as he shook my hand.

"Oh yeah, that's her all right", says Nicole with a huge smile.

"Hi,I'm Kendall and this is James, Carlos, and Logan", he says pointing to the other three guys.

"Nice to meet you Carolina",the Latino one said. "I'm Carlos Peña and the funniest one from those three".

"Igualmente and my name is Caroline Jane Smith and the funniest from the two of us, I think", I say the frist part with my Spanish accent and the second one pointing to Nicole.

"Hahaha, very funny Caroline ",she says.

"Aaa so you speak Spanish",he said as he shook his head up and down. "Por fin alguien que entiende me lenguaje".

"Duh", said Nicole. "Her family is from Texas and she's part Mexican as well".

"Yeap", I say popping the P. "It's also nice to finally have a Latino friend I can talk to about Nicole "

"Hey", I heard Nicole say as we all laugh.

"Okay my turn. My names James,  James Maslow and I'm the handsome one,"the tall one said after I finish talking to Carlos.