"I fucking love you, too"

A/N- We are going to pretend that Marceline can go in the direct sunlight without an umbrella or anything because it'll be a lot easier. She will also fall asleep when Bubblegum does too. Btw, the citizens of the kingdom in Adventure time were desserts like cake, donuts and then also candy, so it'll be like that in this story. 
Nickname for Bubblegum- Bubbs/Bubby. Nickname for Marceline- Macey/Baby

~.~

Bubblegum yawns, sitting up and cracking her neck. She looked over to her lover and smiled. Marceline was sleeping soundly, her mouth slightly open, her chest rising and falling peacefully. If Bubblegum didn't have to get up, she would stay in bed. Then, she remembered she owned a gray Pitbull. Pulling the blanket off her legs, she positioned herself where she slid her slippers on, fixed the blanket, then walked out of her bedroom and through the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Bailey" Bubblegum squatted, patting Bailey's head before yawning again. She opened the cupboard and grabbed out Bailey's dog biscuits and grabbed Bailey's food bowl and placed it on the counter. She poured the biscuits in and set the bowl down, Bailey having at it. After Bubblegum put the dog biscuits away, she migrated back to the bedroom to find Marceline up, sliding some black ripped jeans on while floating in mid air. 

"Morning, Bubby" Marceline stopped floating, and walked to Bubblegum, grabbing the sides of her neck and giving a quick peck on the lips. Bubblegum smiled after, sliding some gray biker shorts on. "Morning, Baby" she said back. They both walked back into the kitchen, where Marceline flicked the electric kettle on, yawning. 

Bubblegum walked out to the front, grabbing the mail. Bailey followed her outside so she can get a quick stretch. Bailey then found herself chasing a butterfly.

"Hey, Princess Bubblegum!" a donut waved at Bubblegum. "I told you to stop calling me that, Larry!" Bubblegum called back, still waving though. "I know, but I will always see you as a princess!" Larry walked back into his home and Bubblegum did the same thing too, calling Bailey, who unsuccessfully tried to catch a butterfly, follow her back inside. 

Bubblegum was a Princess, by blood. She was born into the royal family and was the princess for the kingdom for years, until she started dating Marceline and told everyone in the kingdom that she will retire. There is no royal leader in the kingdom, and everyone gets along perfectly anyways.
"Bubby, Finn and Jake will be visiting today" Marceline said, sighing as she sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. "Okay" Bubblegum smiled, parking herself in front of Marceline, her back facing towards her as she watched the news. Bailey was chilling next to Bubblegum, head on her lap. 

"I fucking love you" Bubblegum said randomly. Marceline paused the TV, not sure if she heard it right. Did Princess Bubblegum just swear?...
"P-pardon?" Marceline said, biting her lip to hold back her soon-to-arrive smile. "Nothing. It's nothing" Bubblegum looked down in embarrassment, but Marceline propped the TV remote on the wooden coffee table and grabbed Bubblegum's head, turning it to face her. She leaned close to Bubblegum's face and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

"I fucking love you, too" Marceline smiled. Bubblegum smiled with her.