20 - CHANBAEK: Love Me Harder

Start from the beginning

"Aren't we going to use the room?"

"No. I want to fuck you here where people can see."

Baekhyun swallows, smiling as he unbuttons his own jeans, tugging it down to his ankles together with his underwear. The cold air reaches his bare ass and his hard cock, but the cold is suddenly replaced with warmth as Chanyeol licks the tip of his cock. Baekhyun bites his lips, preventing himself to thrust back in to Chanyeol's mouth, because he knows Chanyeol doesn't like it when he does that. So he stays seated, his legs quivering as Chanyeol bobs his head down to his dick, licking and sucking at the tip while stroking the base with his hand.

Chanyeol flattens his tongue on the underside of Baekhyun's cock, sending delicious jolts of pleasure to Baekhyun's spine. He swirls his tongue at the tip of Baekhyun's dick, wrapping his perfectly plump lips along the head of the slut's red leaking cock.

"F-fuck," Baekhyun moans, his eyes half-lidded with pleasure creeping up to his whole body. He can blurrily see people watching them from their seats, some are just giving glances while others are already stroking their cock. Baekhyun smirks.

"Chan-- ah, ah, Yeol," Baekhyun cries, tangling his fingers onto Chanyeol's hair as the bar owner takes him whole up to his throat while hallowing his cheeks expertly. "Ugh! Shit!"

Baekhyun bucks his hips upward as he feels his orgasm already coming, but Chanyeol releases his mouth in record time, denying Baekhyun his right to come.

"W-what the fuck was that!?" Baekhyun shouts, annoyed. Chanyeol just smirks up to him while wiping his lips glistening with saliva with the back of his hand.

"I don't want you to come like this," Chanyeol says, standing up. He pulls Baekhyun with him as they head to the VIP longue at the basement, Baekhyun trailing behind Chanyeol with no pants on, just his naked lower half with a hard cock bouncing in the air.

"What the actual fuck were you even doing," Baekhyun says as he's being pushed down the couch. "I fucking ran all the way here with nothing to cover up my cock."

"I know you liked it," Chanyeol says, smiling cheekily at Baekhyun. "Look, you're dick grew even harder."

"Shut up," Baekhyun says dismissively, a blush forming on his cheeks. "Just continue where you left off."

Chanyeol unbuckles his belt, pulling his pants down and kicking it off to the floor. He takes off his shirt and Baekhyun does the same with his shirt as well, so that the both of them are now in their naked glory, cocks standing proudly against their stomachs.

"What do you want now, Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asks, looming over Baekhyun who is now on his back lying on the couch, their cocks rubbing against each other as Chanyeol grinds his hips up and down Baekhyun's erection. He licks Baekhyun's cheeks like a dog and Baekhyun grins in appreciation.

"Do you want me to continue sucking you off until you come, or do you want me to fuck you into oblivion until you come untouched?"

"I want to suck you off and ride you," Baekhyun answers, holding Chanyeol's broad shoulders as he looks at the bar owner's eyes hazy with lust. "Riding your cock is the best."

"Okay," Chanyeol says casually, already lying on his back on the couch as Baekhyun shifts his position. He moves his body on top of Chanyeol, his head face to face with Chanyeol's cock while his ass are high up in the air in front of Chanyeol's face.

"The fuck," Chanyeol curses as he sees the view of Baekhyun's pink twitching hole in front of his face. He grabs Baekhyun's perty asscheeks, spreading it wider to get a better view of the slut's asshole.