(Back to normal POV)

You was awoken by a loud noise downstairs that sounded like a high-pitched scream, making you sit up from your bed. 'What the heck was that?' You thought, referring to the noise downstairs, but after you thought this, you thought that you imagined it, so you just shrugged and laid back down. But the moment you laid back down, you heard a male with a deep British accent say, "Shh Sketch, you're going to wake up the student," making you sit up from your bed, and worriedly think, 'Ok, this time I know that wasn't my imagination.' After you thought this, you quickly glanced your room from left to right before slowly getting up from your bed. As soon as you got up from your bed, you heard a slightly high-pitched female voice say, "Sorry Tony, I'm just glad that you all are doing my idea," makinbg you jump back a little due to fear. 'Oh crap! Are these people robbing this house!' You suddenly thought with wide eyes. It made sense to you at the time, because from what it sounded like, it seemed like there was a lot of people in the trios house, and you probably forgot to lock the door when that guy came, so you came to the conclusion that you was being robbed. Since you literally had no clue on what to do when being robbed, you began to silently panic, but that was until you saw that your phone was on your desk. After seeing this, you rushed over to your phone and tried to turn it on to contact the police, and well, surprise, surprise, it was dead. "Stupid piece of junk," you grumbled angrily, throwing it roughly on your bed. After you did this, you heard your bedroom door open, making you whip your head around to the bedroom door. Once the door was fully opened, it was revealed to be a male with curly light blue hair underneath his...lampshade that was cerulean and had white clouds on it. He also wore a dark blue sweater that looked a bit too big for him, accompanied with black pajama like pants and red slippers, and he also wore white gloves. What really shocked you the most was that he had light blue skin, wore a lampshade on his head, and had yellow stars scattered across his face, making him look like Manny's lamp. Your e/c eyes was staring right into his dark blue ones. "Oh! Heh, uh hey," he started, his voice sounding a bit high-pitched and woozy but yet still masculine. He then rubbed the back of his neck and said, "I didn't know that you was up, but uh, stay right here all right?" Before you could respond, he snapped his fingers, making black stuff, which you was guessing oil, surround his feet, and after this he disappeared into the floor, leaving you shocked. "U-Uh who was that?" You asked yourself while trying to comprehend what the heck just happened. After trying and failing to do this, you got back to focusing on the task at hand, and that was getting out of the house somehow without the robbers seeing you, and run to the nearest police precinct. Now that you have your plan, you have to start with step one and that was escaping without the robbers seeing you. You looked at the window, and thought, 'Well, I could jump out of the window,' but then you remembered that you was in a two story house, so you completely obliterated that thought and began thinking again. After a minute of thinking, you sighed, knowing this was the only option you have, you're going to have to go downstairs where the robbers we're, so you swallowed your fear, exited your room, and walked down the stairs ever so quietly. While walking, you heard the guy with the high-pitched voice from earlier exclaim, "The girl's actually awake!" Making you quietly jump, but after this, you resumed walking down the stairs. "S-Sure s-she i-is L-Larry, y-you're p-probably d-drunk," a male with a robotic voice said, sounding very sarcastic. "I ain't drunk!" The high-pitched male argued. Once you heard him say this, you realized that you was already down the stairs, so you looked to your left and you saw that no one was there, making you raise a brow in confusion, since you literally heard them. Suddenly, it felt like there was people looking at you from behind, so you turned around slowly. Once you did this, you was met with about ten multicolored people looking at you with wide eyes, causing your eyes to widen. You didn't have enough time analyze them, since you just deeply gasped and ran back upstairs.