just friends

finneys pov

i was sitting on my bed, with my laptop open on my lap. i was currently on call with bruce and griffin, and we were talking about the baseball game yesterday.

'that pitch was mint finn! you were the mvp for your team for sure' bruce said, and griffin nodded to his statement.

'well, what about your batting skills dude?! did you see that home run?' i said, and griffin nodded again, as bruce brushed off the comments.

'im still pissed coach wont let me play.' griffin said, frustratedly. 'oh yea, why was it that he wouldnt let you play again?' bruce asked, and i nodded, also wondering. griffin began to talk before he was interrupted.

'the coach still thinks hes only 13 because of how fucking short he is, thats why he wont let him play for your teams!' we heard a voice come from bruces end of the call, but bruce wasnt talking, and instead just sat there, with his head in his hands.

'vance, go back to watching your fucking 'euphoria' or whatever the fuck it is!' bruce yelled, as griffin and i burst out laughing. vance sat up from laying down behind bruce, and grimaced, as he stood up. 'fuck you yamada' he said, before quickly kissing him and walking away.

'does your boyfriend seriously watch 'euphoria'?' griffin said, knowing that both of us were wondering it. bruce nodded, and griffin and i burst out laughing as well. 'anyyyywho' bruce said, dragging out the word.

'on the subject of boyfriends, griffin, i would ask how you and billy are doing, but i already know, considering you message us all about 20 times an hour to update us on your incredibly exciting life.' griffin acted offended by bruces words, as i chuckled.

'so therefore, finney. hows it going with robin?' bruce said, and my face dropped slightly, efore fading back into a smirk. 'come on you guys, you know that robin and i are just-'

i was cut off by robin sitting up next to me, and i quickly stopped talking, before yelling a goodbye to griffin and bruce, who were basically fan-girling over the fact that robin and i were sitting together.

robin turned to me and smirked. 'what was that you were gonna say to bruce and griffin?' he said, with a devilish look in his eyes. 'i was just gonna pretend we were just frien-' i started stuttering out my answer, but i was interrupted by robin bringing me in for a long, passionate kiss.

the kiss quickly turned into a makeout session, and it became rougher, both of us only pulling away to catch our breath, before being roped back into another kiss. i felt robin bite softly on my lip, asking for entry. i obliged, and we began french-kissing.

he slowly began to move away from my mouth, down my jaw, to my neck. he started placing kisses along it, sucking and nipping at the skin. i let out a soft moan, and i felt him smirk as he kept kissing along my neck, leaving marks.

he bit down softly on my sweet spot, and i moaned his name. 'jesus robin~' i whimpered, and i felt him smirk again. he began to move back up to my mouth, leaving me with a largely marked neck.

we began french-kissing again, and continued for a minute or two, before becoming softer, and calming down. we slowly stopped kissing and we lay in the bed, cuddling, my head tucked into his chest.

i heard him chuckle lightly. 'hows that for 'just friends' mi amor?' he said, and i smiled into his shirt. i had a lot to explain to the others tomorrow.

make it canon that if vance were alive rn he would watch euphoria. i will always believe that that is true.

anywaysss, i was looking at tiktok 'imagine' stories bc they were on my fyp, and i saw a few like this, so i decided to do this!!! hope everyone is having a good week! probably wont update tmrw i have a school dance lmao. love yall sm <333