And the guilt was eating me up

After reading her last text over and over again , my mind drifted off to our last meeting that was just almost 24 hours ago.

FLASHBACK :

*The night before*

Looking down at my shoes, I finally knocked on Emily's Room.

Closing my eyes tightly trying to dust of any last thought of Sia Off my mind before I meet my girlfriend.

I looked up when I heard the door open and there she was.

Emily

My Emily

Looking no less than a fairy as she stood just some inches away from me , her natural brown locks flowing down her shoulder, dressed up in a silk night romper, blue eyes staring right into my hazel ones with her perfect pink lips smiling up at me.

Yeah, she was barely 5'3" And I was 6' so she had to look up to meet my face.

"Hi " She said cutely

"Your guard let me in " I informed

Feeling uneasy within myself.

Her innocent face was making me feel things I barely feel.

That was... Guilt.

Guilt of having those thoughts about Sia when I had her

"Yeah , I told him to "
And with that she pulled me inside before hugging me.

And as a reflex I hugged her back more tightly.

When we pulled away, she asked me which movie I'd like to watch.

I looked at the carpet in front of her bed facing the large screen in her room , a bunch of dvds laid out with several packets of cheetos, pretzels , cans of coke and some chocolates.

Today was our movie night. We have a few every month and these can't be skipped.

An involuntary smile found it's way on my face as I took everything in. From all the stuff on the floor to Emily herself who was bent down in front of her cd player mumbling something.

I knew she was struggling to set it right. She always does.

Taking off my shoes , socks and unbuttoning a couple of button of my shirt I relaxed and my way over her before scooping her tiny frame into my arms causing her to scream in surprise.

"Justin ! " She screamed as she held onto my neck

"Emily! " I mimicked her earning a slap on my neck from her tiny hands causing me to chuckle

"Anyways , How was your day? " She asked me once she was comfortable in my arms and I began moving .

I looked down at her pretending to think

"Well it was okay.. Till now" I said before placing her on her bed and towering over her.

"Well we can make it better now " She whispered before she took my face in her hand and pulled me in, till our lips met into a soft kiss.

This was the thing about Emily.

Everything about her was so gentle. So Soft.

She was made to be taken care of, ever so gently.

Not that I had an issue with that.

I could never think about handling Emily roughly or with force.