"What's wrong with it Bhaiya? But it happened for good!"

"But what if we had a major fight? If we did not clear our mis-understandings?"

"But nothing happened na! So relax instead of thinking of something that never happened, just remember for the future"

"But Bhabhi, I mentally abused her so much! Me to use naagin samjhi thi par voh to naag mani nikli re!" Tara said, biting her nail.

(I thought of her as a serpent, but she was a viper's stone!)

Everyone looks at her with a what the hell you just said face

They decided to close this case when they heard Mahi calling them saying Adhiraj is asking for them.

Adhiraj told them that they had already spent many days here so they would leave tomorrow morning.

Akshita returned to their room after dinner and saw Ekansh scrolling through his phone. When he looked at her, his eyes lit up, not because she came, but because she brought his laptop along.

He grinned like a baby when she placed the laptop in front of him. He hugged the laptop telling her how much he missed it, causing her to laugh.

"I packed everything!" Ekansh told her.

"Okay, I will pack mine then." She was about to stand up, but he stopped her by holding her wrist.

"I packed your bags too" he said, making her look at him in amusement.

"Oh.ohk! I..I will just put some other stuff from the bathroom!" She said nervously. He stopped her again, but not looking at her.

"I..I..I packed that stuff as well," he replied shyly and Akshita widened her eyes in embarrassment.

Mann!! He is not the Ekansh I introduced you to first 🙃

"Hain?! I..You p-packed that too!!" She asked in shock to which he nodded his face was all red till now.

Clearing her throat, "I... I think we should sleep now!" She immediately removed her hand from his hold and went to her side.

"This early?? We were about to continue our work" he blabbered and Akshita stood up like a statue.

What is he trying to say?😳

Looking at her expressions he cursed himself under his breath understanding what she thought.

"I..I was talking about our talks not what you are thinking!!!"

"Ohh" she sighed in relief but didn't look at him.

They settle down on the bed.

You told me about your hobbies and dreams. What about your family? She stiffened at his questions, so he looked at her confusedly.

"My Family!!! I used to live with my Uncle and Aunt before marriage." He felt uneasiness in her voice

"Mom? Dad? Where are they?" His question made her eyes teary and tears dropped from her eyes.

His arm immediately wrapped around her shoulder as he approached her.

"Th..They! They are no more!" She looked away wiping her tears and he looked at her with the biggest shock of his life.

"Then who were they, who performed the rituals at our wedding? Looking at them anyone can say they are your parents. They were genuinely happy!" He asked, rubbing her shoulder.

"My uncle and aunt, it was because they treated me like their own child, they loved me a lot! You know why I said yes to this marriage without knowing about you? Because they were happy! And how can I deny someone who has done almost everything for me?"

"You asked me why I don't celebrate my birthday? Because that was the day I..I lost them. I n..never in my dream imagined something would happen like that. However, it looks like my fate was not with me. Me, mom, and dad were in the car returning home after celebrating my 14th birthday. We were enjoying laughing and talking when a truck collided with our car and rolled on the road. My mom made me hide down while holding my body. In that accident I l..lost them on the spot. My lifelines... unfortunately I survived." He hugged her more tightly when a tear split from her eyes.

"I-I still remember t..their smiling faces last time they looked at me, dad saying I.. I'm his strong princess, my mum... mumma saying not to cry t..they are al.. always with me!" And it was enough for her to break down even though his eyes became a little mist.

"My uncle and aunty, they both love me but no one can replace my parents!" She choked.

Then he hugged her more tightly, kissing her head repeatedly and saying you are strong. He let her cry and let her put everything out, she needed him right now, he knows how you feel when you lose someone dear to you.

She cried a lot almost for 2 hours remembering her parents, while he sat there holding her, supporting her, Akshita fell asleep crying, Ekansh wiped her tears and lay her down properly on the bed, he hugged her tightly and she snuggled in him more feeling the warmth but Sleep was far away from him this time.

His eyes were fixed on her without blinking as he contemplated something very serious. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter everyone?

Second hand embarrassment the faced by the siblings.🤧

Akshita's parents 😭

What will Ekansh do now?

Let's see in next chapter till then bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

First Vote and Comment!!!