"What type of dance do you do?"

"Every type" she replied proudly, making him smile.

"Looks like you learned everything in excitement"

"I was born talented. Dance was my dream!" She said proudly

"Dream?"

"I've wanted to open a dance academy since my childhood, but it didn't happen" she smiled faintly.

"Why?" He was a little nervous looking at her sad face.

"I didn't have much money at that time and couldn't ask others for the money" she looked away.

My mom was the best classical dancer, I saw her enjoying it when she danced!" she said, remembering.

Seeing her expression, he felt uneasy, he knows how upset a person feels when they recall the dreams, the goals they once wanted to achieve but couldn't due to some difficulties.

"Your Mo---" was cut once again, but this time due to a knock on the door.

He opened it and found Veer standing there smirking.

"Bhai....bhabhi....If you guys are done with Ahem ahem then come to the backyard"

Akshita bites her lower lip and Ekansh looks at her with a dousedface.

"Why?"

"Come on, we've all been waiting!"

"We?"

"All your siblings, hurry up!" Veer said, getting angry at his brother's Q&A session.

The couple reach the backyard only to be greeted with smirks from their shameless siblings.

"Labo ko labo pe sajao..kya ho tum mujhe ab batao" Avyansh hummed the song when the couple took their seats.

Astonished Akshita choked in air, while Ekansh glared at him as his eyes widened.

"What? I was just humming the song?" An innocent smile spread across his face as he shrugged off.

"Ishq labon ka karobaar.." As Trisha joined Avyansh singing another song Akshita prayed to mother earth to swallow her.

"Shut up Trisha!" Ekansh pleaded with her to shut up, but his ears were red in embarrassment.

"What bhai? I'm just playing Antakshari with Avyansh bhai!" She winks at Avyansh

"Bhabhi!... Your lipstick! You didn't put on lipstick today!" Tara smirked

"Huh!!! Ta...tara yo... you"

"Yes, Bhabhi, me!"

"Yo... you wh.. wh"

"TARA STOP IT!!" She covered her face in embarrassment and everyone burst into laughter except her and her husband.

It was amazing how you kissed Bhabhi in front of Kajal! Her face was worth seeing! " Veer laughed.

"She was acting!" Ekansh said, making them stop laughing. They looked at him in confusion.

After he told them everything, silence filled the room, but soon everyone laughed.

"Bhai, aapka popat ho geya!" Rahul shouted, giving Veer a high hand.

(Bro you have become a fool!)

"The best popat in the world" Avyansh laughed.

"You guys are laughing!!" He looked at them with a done expression on his face.