He held her chin And forcefully made he looks him "Avneet, look darling I'm sorry but let's talk about this calmly" He said no in fact he begged, he is craving for her sound now!!

But she didn't melt, she pushed him hard "Darling, My foot, Go and give this to your aleena" She snapped to him, his eye widen like what the hell is she saying??

"Aleena, baby what are you saying, she is just my students And what the hell are you thinking huh" He end upon shouting thinking than how can she just think this low of him, that thought only Disgusted him!!!

He shut the door, he heard her please "siddharth, Open this Door", he care less!!!

Club!!

He entered in to the club, it was so noisy And everyone is dancing their ass out, like its their last day!!

Some were in an streamy make out, but he didn't cared And he went to the bar section and ordered!!

Liza was there, enjoying herself suddenly her eye land on siddharth, who is half drunk
She took her phone And dialed to aleena!!

She told her to come there soon as she have gift for her and also wear something sexy!!

Then she went to the bartender and give him some money, she told him to give siddharth the most high brand And also a tablets of Viagra!!

Poor him, don't know and started drinking his And after half and hour, he started feeling hot, he was drolling on some chicks!!

Suddenly his went to the entry section, not only him everyone's, like they saw a angel!!
There standing aleena wearing fancy Gown!!
Which shows her complete Clevenge!!

(Her Outfit)

Siddharth got lost in her beauty, he don't know what he is doing, he is not even in his sence!! He slowly reached to her with drunken steps!!

He slowly reached to her with drunken steps!!

Liza gave a thumb up to aleena, walk away!!
Here avneet is literally tensed as its been so long he went!!

She is now feeling guilty for herself, but she don't  know her husband now doing sin without even his own knowledge!!

Its now, early morning, her face is messed, her puffy nose and red eyes show that she was crying all the day!!

She went to change hero dress and then she called jannat informed her, then after some time nushkii came with her scooty!!

Then they went to fainat mansion, "faizu, please traise his location, I wanna see him, now.. " She ended up crying when she saw him!!

"Calm down, My sister we will found hin, don't be tensed" Faisu tried to calm but no use And jannath held her And hugged,faisu went to call his friends who can traise location!!

"Its all because of me, you know I'm a worst wife, I doubted him And he was so sad" She blabberd while tears roll down on her cheeks!!!

Then after some time, faisu came with a content face, "we got it, its a club" Hearing this avneet jumped from anushka"s lap!!

They all went to the club, having no ideas what is waiting for them!!!
She thought he must be slept or faint on any room!!

In the very fast room, she opened the door and saw clothes laying the on the floor, she thought its must be any one nightstand!!

Like this she was about to closs the door but her fell on something, a familiar t-shirt!!
Her chest started pounding more And ste slowly took baby steps towards them!!

While others also entered with a muddled expression, avneet slowly saw the face,she saw her husband with another women that to naked,she got bewildered!!

Its felt like, her heart have been punctured a million times, a single tears roll down in her cheek!!

While others to say their face, they were shocked as hell, "What the fuck is this" Yelled nushkii while making both aleena and siddharth wake!!

While siddharth slowly opened his eyes, he tried to remember everything And he succesed, his eyes widen, he looks at the women who is beside on tears roll down on his cheek!!

And the very second, his eye meet with her, both their show sorrow, anguish everything!!
Anushka was about to match towards him but avneet stopped by showing her hand!

She took baby step towards him, while maintaining the eye contact, both their eyes are wet!!

She went to close to him And grabbed him by his neck and slammed her lips with him, the kiss show sorrow, misunderstood, pain, love everything!!!

After some minutes, she broke the kiss "Good bye  my husband" She ran from there while preventing herself from breaking down I  from of them!!

"Ahhhhhhh no avneet Don't" Screamed siddharth but it was to late

Let's see what happens next
Bye.. 🔗✔️