The Way Life Is For Monique

Chapter1~ BORINGGG!!! Getting Started

I'm not exactly sure about how to start my story sooo i'm going to start like this:

Sometimes you want to scream at your parents when they shout at you. Other times you want to comfort them when they are upset...But in my case it's none of the above, I just ignore them and hide things away from them...sounds bad huh? well thats just ME!

Firstly i started off as the shyest goody two shoes girl in school that would always get her homework done, pays attention in class, never gets any bad notes or detention (which us literally a crime in my school) and last but not least associates with good intelligent friends.

Now this was at the start of my first year in secondary school, going towards the second term my life literally changed.

It started off me doing this dance called the crab sounds stupid huh? because it is. Everyone in my class thought it was funny so I started doing it too.

When they saw me do it they literally burst into tears and all the "popular" students started hanging out with thinking I was sooo cool and funny like seriously wtf???

I randomly started to copy all the "badass" in my class. I would get in trouble and do stupid things( I just realised somthing)...I forgot to introduce myself!!!

I'm Monique Maxwell but my friends call me 'double m' or Monii

I have no freaking clue why.

I'm Fourteen and I'm in Second year Scoil Josephine all daa wayyy lol its a fu*ked up girls school the teachers wrecked your head!!!

There's a mixed school just like 20 seconds away from mine called 'The Dunboyna' stupid name... But the dudes their are HOTTT!!! And the girls??? obviously SLUTSS!!!

There's this one guy in that school that i sort of have a crush on I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I LIKE HIM HE'S A FECKING MAN-WHORE HE FECKING DATES GIRLS IN THEIR LAST YEAR!!! But he is still cute and his name just as cute as his face Ryan Peppard..well everyone calls him Rya cute right??? Omg i feel like those obsessed freaks with a crush URGHH!!!

One time I went for this running competition with the school athletics team and the soccer team ( they had a match there) in Gormenstown College ( i think thats how spell it?). I saw a couple of guys from the Dunboyna, they going to were playing soccer in this hall (10x the size of my gaff like) To cut the long story short, we went for the race outside. Me and Pauline (a friend) told the teacher that we were going to the bathroom instead we went to the swimming arena and saw naked guys (it was sooo embarrasing) we left quickly and went to the stadium to go watch the match then GUESS WHO WAS THERE...MAN-WHORE!!! I sat up at the balcony and that manwhore was sittin behind he kept staring at me as if he has found someone to stare at.

I turned around and he purposly pushed his friend into me and i fell on the ground. Manwhore helped me up and he said "how dare you pushed this beautiful lady, Josh." I felt my cheeks heat up like mad! but thank i'm black so he couldn't see me blush. That idiot (pauline) beside me was just there watching the whole scene and she bursted out laughing stupid girl. I was like DAYUUM that boy is sexy.

My brother Max always tells me the stupid things he does and he gets in shit for example, he used the schools wi-fi to watch porn during English and dammit that boy was so close to being suspended.

Lucky for him they won't suspend him because their going to play in the finals and he the best player on the team.

If you ask me i think thats bullsh*t. I much as i like you Rya I don't think manwhore should get away with that.

Enough of man-whore for now, now were just going to focuse on me.

A/N~ Sooo what do ya'll think. so far so good??? well i hope you like it!!! Love ya'll

Debbie (X>D) <<(LUV DAT FACE)