🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥

Start from the beginning

The hair on the back of Lila's neck bristled. Judging by the fierce look in her enemy's eye, she wasn't playing around.

However, she wasn't afraid right? Right?

Miss Bustier entered the classroom, beaming while Kalianna sat down. She said good morning to the class and was greeted with hesitant good mornings back. She then told Lila to sit down, which she did.

The cunning liar clenched her fists, glaring at the back of Kalianna's head while she put sipped on her Starbucks drink.

How dare that b1tch humiliate her in front of everyone?!

Lila let out a silent huff. No matter, Kalianna wasn't even on her level.

Compared at her, that tacky designer was a fly.

(Sukura41: B1tch, Kalianna is nowhere NEAR tacky like Gabriel is. 😐)

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scene: School Cafeteria.

Kalianna sat down with her friends with Giselle excitedly told them how she dissed Lila in class.

"...And then she told her she'd fight fire with water!" Giselle pops a curly fry into her mouth.

"Wow, that's so bada$$ Kalianna!" Mireille praises her friend.

"Thanks, I'm tired of playing the victim, that job is for Lila. From now on, I'll be putting her a$$ in her place when she decides to mess with me," Kalianna takes a bite of her chicken sandwich.

"Hey, you know what I've noticed?" Aurore speaks.

The girls look at her.

"Our lunch food has changed. We don't just have basic spaghetti and unappealing pizza anymore, we've got chicken sandwiches, curly fries, and a lot more delicious food," Aurore looks down at her shrimp alfredo in her lunch tray.

"Isn't it obvious?" Maya rolls her eyes, texting on her phone.

"Maya... YOU changed the lunch menu?!" Mireille asked in shock.

"Duh, did you really think I'd wanna be eating regular fries and cold pizza forever?" Maya continues texting. "Mr. Damocles allowed me to change the menu as long as I funded for it myself,"

(Sukura41: Mr. Damocles need to be fired. 😐)

"Awww, thanks May, I'm sure everyone appreciates it," Giselle smiles at her close friend.

Maya's mouth forms into a tiny smile.

Meanwhile, Lila gets out of the lunch line with her tray. She looks around, then spots Kalianna with her friends. A spiteful idea pops into her mind, and she smirks, walking towards her enemy's table.

Her plan was to walk by and "accidentally" drop her tray right on Kalianna's tacky Chanel shoes.

However, Adrien blocks her path, stopping her from executing her idea.

"Adrien! What are you doing?" Lila tilts her head, trying to look innocent.

"I saw you smirking at Kalianna, I'm not gonna let you do anything to her. Go away," Adrien demanded.

"What?! I wasn't gonna do anything to Kalianna, how could you say that?" Lila pouts.

"Go. The He11. Away." Adrien hissed.

Lila was shocked by his venomous tone and how he cursed at her. She huffed and walked away to a table which had some classmates, Adrien watching her every move.

Once she sat down, the blonde walked back to the table with Hiro along with three other boys.

He was unaware that the girls were watching.

"Omg, did you see how Adrien defended Kalianna from Lila?" Mireille asked.

As the girls gushed over it, Kalianna looked at Adrien, blushing lightly.

Were her feelings still there after all...?

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna and Giselle are walking down the steps chatting with each other.

"Kalianna!" Rose's voice was heard from behind.

The iconic duo turned to see their girl classmates approaching them.

"What do you guys want?" Kalianna inquires, a bit annoyed.

The girls exchanged looks with one another before looking shameful.

"We just want to apologize for yesterday." Rose says meekly.

"We had no right to enter your home and demand for answers as to why you've been so cold and distant." Mylène stated softly.

"Again, we're really sorry. Can we be friends again?" Alix questioned hopefully.

Kalianna sighs, pondering for a moment, then she finally spoke up. "We're still friends, and I forgive you."

The girls became happy at this.

"But don't expect me to be friends with Alya again after what she did." Kalianna finished.

The girls' elated expressions turned disappointed.

"I guess, we're fine with that." Mylène hesitantly says.

"Good, because it's not your decision." Kalianna replies as her car arrives. She looks at Giselle. "Let's get to our lunch date Giselle."

The rainbownette nods, glancing back at her friends before she walked towards the De-Sinclair car with Kalianna.

The girls watch as the two get into the vehicle before it drives off. They sigh and bid each other bye before going their separate ways.

It was official. The friendship bridge between Kalianna and Alya was officially burned.

Word Count: 1,668